Thread: Cycle Help

dtdionne is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help

Hey all, a doctor friend of mine told me that he would like to try steroids but wanted someone to try them with and asked me. I am 33 and he is 51. All i have ever done is Cyp and Prop (androgel 2 packs a day). He prescribed the cyp/prop/gh for me. He asked where i learned about hrt and steroids and i told hime about AR. He asked me what i think we should do based on what i have learned.

I have had fantastic results with the androgel, which i originaly thought was a joke, i dont have any bloating like i did on cyp and i look very hard and vascular.

I told him that we should try this:

Prop - 300mg/week for 26 weeks with a 2 week break at 12 weeks.
    HCG at 2500iu?/day for 3 days then 1000iu?/for the remainder during the two week break
    GH - 4 to 6 iu/day for 6 months in a morning mid afternoon split.
    Adex on hand
    Hcg and nolva for post cycle.

He said that he tried the androgel and that it made his hair fall out and was wondering if there was something else we could try. I told him that i would post and ask.

So what do you guys think? I only have experience with test and have only read a little about other's mainly because i will only do stuff that is legal and prescribed.

Could you give me our opinions on a good stack for us? I have heard great things about fina and primo. Neither one of us want to do slin with gh so an oral that would raise igf-1 would be great.

His goals are too have gained 10 lbs of quality muscle after post cycle therapy and with minimal hairloss. I cant wait to show him what this board is capable of.

BTW, i started 4 iu of gh today and have been on androgel for 4 weeks. Does anyone have experience or know a good pharmacy to fill a gh script? My local one is CRAZY expensive...$300 for 15 iu!!

Thanks tons
    Last edited by dtdionne; 08-14-2003 at 09:45 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro if hes a doctor you might suggest to him that it would be better to read this info for himself...

the cycle you layed out is not a very good cycle...26 weeks is a long fucking time to cycle..change your cycle up and run it like this...
    100mg prop eod (1-4)
    500mg test (1-12) 400mg eq (1-12)
    winstrol 50mg ed (10-15)

if insurance isnt covering the gh then $300 per 15 iu is robbery....your better off not even running it if thats the case....good luck bro...Madmax

thanks madmax, i have given him the ar link.

i think my insuarance is going to cover it. i broke my hip and pelvis in 95...motorcycle accident and the gh is helping with stop degeneration of it. if so ill get 180iu a month for $20, got my fingers crossed

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Listen to tehe Vet "Madmax" he know what he is talking about.
    Dam 26 week is a long time

i never said i wasnt gonna, superstar

hey, im not saying that it isnt, i must wondering why, exactly 26 weeks is too long to cycle....and for those that didnt get that...IM NOT DEFENDING THE 26 WEEK CYCLE, im just curious as to what the top 10 reasons are for declairing a 26 week cycle too long...

thx

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    k the first reason i think 26 weeks is to long is because of your ages...51 and 33...at those ages especially 51 your test levels have dramatically declined...even at 31 your levels aren't even close to what they were...if your run a cycle that shuts you down for 26 weeks then your going to have a hard time recovering...another reason is you've only used cyp and prop...and im assuming it wasnt for 26 weeks...go light with your doses..along with your arimidex id also consider running some nolvadex to help you not get shut down as bad...and since your a little older id suggest hcg mid cycle and the end of the cycle....those are a few rteasons...if your having doubts still pm a mod or another vet...goodluck bro...Madmax

thx madmax

i ran 250mg cyp/week for 25 weeks and i think he has run cyp but not sure of the amount or duration.

Cool, so what your saying is this:

Prop/eod @100mg's ~400mg/week (Weeks 1-4)
    Cyp @ 500mg's/week (Weeks 1-12)
    Eq @ 400mg's/week (Weeks 1-12)
    Winny @ 50mg's/ed (Weeks 10-15)

Would it be ok to run fina @ 250mg's/week in place of the winny, which would make my cycle look like this?

Prop/eod @100mg's ~400mg/week (Weeks 1-4)
    Cyp @ 500mg's/week (Weeks 1-12)
    Eq @ 400mg's/week (Weeks 1-12)
    Fina @ 250mg's/ed (Weeks 10-15)
    HGH @ 4iu/ed (Year round)

Where would i work the hcg in mid cycle?

I was planning on running hcg and nolva postcycle like this:

HCG
    Week 15 - 3000 iu
    5 days later - 3000 iu
    5 days later - 3000 iu
    5 days later - 1500 iu
    6 days later - 1500 iu

Nolva
    Week 17 40mg/ed
    Week 18 40mg/ed
    Week 19 20mg/ed
    Week 20 20mg/ed
    Week 12 20mg/ed

Also, i have been on cyp @ 200mgs/week for the last 10 weeks for hrt and my boys a pretty small already....
    some quick history:
    1995 - BAD motorcycle accident, crushed right hip and pelvis. massive surgery.
    1995 - 2001 very unusual moods and body changes.
    2002 - blood test revealed test @ 170 and thus began my education in aas and began hrt

they think my boys were damaged in the accident, so i would like to do this cycle and come off correctly and see if i recover.
    Last edited by dtdionne; 09-09-2003 at 07:26 AM.

Thread Information