rock25 is offline New Member

The Waiting is KILLING Me!!!

I am working my way around the site and learning more every day. Some great suggestions from my fellow members (thanks) and lots of great information.

My problem is I keep reading about the great feeling everyone gets from the gear and I can't wait!

How does everyone deal with this?

talon is offline Senior Member
    OOOOHHH its hard, but you wait, which I almost didnt, until you got everything you need. This includes the "gear", the anti-e's, and most importantly the knowledge. I am now going to go on an endeavor of muscle and strength building...LOL...Bro, from what I heard, wait until your waiting for it to come in the mail....thats rough.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i couldnt have said it much better than talon.....

make sure you have everything lined up and ready to go. DONT START WITH SOMETHING MISSING!
    ive seen this too damn many times.

also, make sure you know what the hell youre doing. dont half ass anything, and keep in mind this isnt something to play with. its serious biz.

good luck and have a great cycle bro.......

peace I4L

Hey Iron thanks man...hey it would be great if you chimed in on my other thread titled: waaaahoooo....in the Steroid Question forum...let me know what you think and what can be tweaked...Thanks for the call of good luck....

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Hey Iron thanks man...hey it would be great if you chimed in on my other thread titled: waaaahoooo....in the Steroid Question forum...let me know what you think and what can be tweaked...Thanks for the call of good luck....
    Hey! You're nowhere near 30. Leave us old folks alone you young whippersnapper! This forum is for us to discuss getting old in private. There are very sensitive issues associated with getting older. It would be embarassing to talk about them with young whelps like yourself. Go back to your own board where you can talk about how high your natural test levels still are and wonder what joint pain is.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO @HYBRID...........

nice one bro. talon, dont take offense bro, hybrids having a little fun at your YOUNG expense. i'll take a look at the thread in the other forum too.

peace I4L

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock25
    I am working my way around the site and learning more every day. Some great suggestions from my fellow members (thanks) and lots of great information.

My problem is I keep reading about the great feeling everyone gets from the gear and I can't wait!

How does everyone deal with this?
    the waiting is a bitch ..once you get though you never want to come off

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Dealing with great feelings with good gear is the easy part...not to mention other peoples comments about your size and or strength...its positive and motivating...its when the gear runs out thats hard to deal with...I "TRY" to have a complete cycle of gear before the one Im on runs out...doesnt always work

Wonder if AR will have an over 40 forum for us real ole folks?

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Hey! You're nowhere near 30. Leave us old folks alone you young whippersnapper! This forum is for us to discuss getting old in private. There are very sensitive issues associated with getting older. It would be embarassing to talk about them with young whelps like yourself. Go back to your own board where you can talk about how high your natural test levels still are and wonder what joint pain is.
    Hey big guy....I have much respect for you. The way I look at it is, once you get OVER THE HILL you pick up speed....LOL...ha ha ha

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Yep, I am very much looking forward to my cycle. I believe I have absolutely everything but am gonna make a post later, when I have more time and see if there is anything I forgot. I remember the feeling of being on gear and it was wonderful! This is going to be so great.

Oh yhea? I am going to see soon enough, I hope the feeling is great for me....

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mj`zman
    Dealing with great feelings with good gear is the easy part...not to mention other peoples comments about your size and or strength...its positive and motivating...its when the gear runs out thats hard to deal with...I "TRY" to have a complete cycle of gear before the one Im on runs out...doesnt always work

Wonder if AR will have an over 40 forum for us real ole folks?

I second the motion.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    It makes us old guys feel really goooood....

peace

db

Thread Information