Thread: checklist

dutchboy is offline Associate Member

checklist

I have done two screwed up cycles in the past - not majorly just didn't get EVERYTHING before I started. This time it will be different I think I have everthing I need right now.
    gear:
    deca -lots
    sustanon -even more
    l-dex-two 30 ml bottles 1mg/ml
    l-clomid-1 bottle 50mg/ml
    l-nolva-1bottle 20mg/ml
    l-clen -1 bottle 50mg/ml
    left overs from two years ago consisting of:
    60 generic tamoxifen
    40 omnifin
    2&1/2 10ml bottles of ultragan 100
    4 amps HCG -lepori 2500 (8 actually if you count both parts)
    aprox. 50 d-bol
    T 3-50-20 tabs
    Sups:
    4 lbs eas prescision protien
    60 myoplex deluxe (chocolate)
    Eas Glutamine powder 1000 gram
    liquid gold flax oil
    Diet:
    chicken breast, elk, venison, canned tuna, egg whites
    long grain brown rice
    oatmeal-not instant the old school shit
    1% fat cottage cheese
    yams and or sweet potatoes
    broccoli
    megaman multivitamin
    6 meals a day a portion of each with veggies in at least 3 meals
    otc shit:
    nizoral shampoo
    maximum strength oxy pads
    maximum strength oxy face wash
    zapzyt 10% benzo gel
    zapzyt acne wash 2% salicylic
    and some face and body scrubbing stuff
    Stats:
    32, 6' 180, 12-14% bf.
    train:
    4 day split-back and bi's,chest and tri's, delts and forearms, legs. 4 on 1 off.
    I also throw ab's and calves in (alternate one eod)
    Cardio 3xwk run for 20-25 mins hard
    I eat clean when I get serious with one cheat day a week, usually after leg day. Usually steak fajita's with chips and salsa

Cycle:
    I am thinking of sust eod mixed with deca and then an extra deca shot a week putting me at essentially 750 mgs sus and 400 mgs deca for 12 wks,l-dex .5ml ed (?) with pct clomid starting 2 wks after last shot.
    I see great results when I diet strict and train hard and am really looking forward to this cycle.

have I missed anything or is there room for improvement.
    Thanks
    dutchboy
    Last edited by dutchboy; 08-31-2003 at 08:00 AM.

30 views and no replies.

You guys are gonna give me a complex.

hybrid is offline Member
    The only thing that I noticed is that you may want one more bottle of l-dex. I had to up my dosage last cycle, because of a gyno scare, to 1mg per day. Suddenly not near enough l-dex. For my upcoming cycle, I have 3 bottles ready.
    Other than that, looks like you have a lot of preparation put into this. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    The only thing that I noticed is that you may want one more bottle of l-dex. I had to up my dosage last cycle, because of a gyno scare, to 1mg per day. Suddenly not near enough l-dex. For my upcoming cycle, I have 3 bottles ready.
    Other than that, looks like you have a lot of preparation put into this. Good luck.
    1mg a day. Gotcha.
    I will put the order in...clen is going on sale soon anyway
    Thanks Hybrid

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I'm not trying to be sarcastic and I looked over everything closely but you seem to have everything that you need.

The foods that you picked for your diet are text book foods and as long as you are taking in the correct caloric intake you should be fine.

Your workout routine seems ok as well. It is not often that I see workout routines that incorporate all the secondary muscle groups but yours hits the nail on the head. I do think that you should consider working your abs everyday though. This is the only area of muscles that you are shooting for density where as other muscle groups you are looking for much more increases in muscle gains. They can handle it and seeing as how this is useually is a problem area for most men working them everyday it is ok in my opion.

I noticed that you are using nizoral shampoo. How is it working for you? I have heard of this however I seemed to have better results with Rogaine while on cycle. I do not have that much af a hair loss problem however it does get very thin in the back while I am cycling.
    Anyway, good luck
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-21-2003 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobey
    I'm not trying to be sarcastic and I looked over everything closely but you seem to have everything that you need.

The foods that you picked for your diet are text book foods and as long as you are taking in the correst caloric intake you should be fine.

Your workout routine seems ok as well. It is not often that I see workout routines that incorporate all the secondary muscle groups but yours hits the nail on the head. I do think that you should consider working your abs everyday though. This is the only area of muscles that you are shooting for density where as other muscle groups you are looking for much more increases in muscle gains. They can handle it and seeing as how this is useually is a problem area for most men working them everyday it is ok in my opion.

I noticed that you are using nizoral shampoo. How is it working for you? I have heard of this however I seemed to have better results with Rogaine while on cycle. I do not have that much af a hair loss problem however it does get very thin in the back while I am cycling.
    Anyway, good luck
    Tobey
    I am just 6 days in now. I have never used nizoral before but figured I would give it a shot. I need to pick some rogain up also. When you use rogain do you put it on in the am. or just before you go to bed?

Originally I had some concerns about the l-dex dosage......does it seem right? I also ordered some leterzole (sp). I would really like to keep the water retention to a minimum, and then there is the other....obvious couple of thingies I don't want any part of... Thanks for the advice Tobey, it is always appreciated. Especially from a member of your "stature". I hate doing abs but will make it a point to increase the frequency.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    When I do use Rogain, I would put it on first thing in the morning whe I got out of the shower. You can use Equate as well. It is a little cheaper than Rogain ( Only $19.99 a bottle where as Rogain is around $40.oo a bottle) I do notthink it is as strong as Rogain however you shouyld be able to find it in any Wal Mart. It is basically the same thing just a cheap brand.
    Tobey

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy
    Originally I had some concerns about the l-dex dosage......does it seem right?
    .5mg of l-dex is pretty standard. If you start getting symptoms of gyno, you may have to up it to 1 full mg per day. That's what happened to me last time.

Thread Information