ixip is offline New Member

Can't stand on my legs!!!

Heeelp!
    Worked out today (legs) and now, two hours later i just can't stand on my legs, just went from the chair and about 10 metres and falled to the floor!!
    Tryed again and the same thing...sat on the floor for about 10 minutes and tryed again, same thing!
    Have to crawl through the appartment now....
    I'm on my first cycle of Deca (400mg/week).
    Does it have to do with the cycle or anything like that!?
    Never happened to me before....i don't fill ill or something, it's just the legs.
    Is this what happen if you work out to 101% or what!?

/Ixip

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ixip
    Heeelp!
    Worked out today (legs) and now, two hours later i just can't stand on my legs, just went from the chair and about 10 metres and falled to the floor!!
    Tryed again and the same thing...sat on the floor for about 10 minutes and tryed again, same thing!
    Have to crawl through the appartment now....
    I'm on my first cycle of Deca (400mg/week).
    Does it have to do with the cycle or anything like that!?
    Never happened to me before....i don't fill ill or something, it's just the legs.
    Is this what happen if you work out to 101% or what!?

/Ixip

Stretch, massage, and rest your legs. You just did a heavy leg routine, and you're paying for it. It will probably be worse over the next two days...then start to get better.

mj`zman is offline New Member
    There.... in the back...where its dark and dingy, smell of sweat, chalk all over the floor...thats where youll find em...the BIG guys...SQUATTIN

hybrid is offline Member
    Combine a heavy leg workout with the extra pump that a cycle adds and you have the results you are experiencing. You may have overdone things. My legs are always very sore for 2-3 days after a good leg workout.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Combine a heavy leg workout with the extra pump that a cycle adds and you have the results you are experiencing. You may have overdone things. My legs are always very sore for 2-3 days after a good leg workout.
    I did 10 sets of box squats working up to 240 kgs last Saturday. Got off a small plane with the roll up stairs and everyone was staring as I slowly, painfully eased my way down the stairs... they seriously thought that I was crippled. You could see the sympathy in their eyes.

At 18 It would have hurt for two days... It is Tuesday and I am still trashed.

Oh, well, I can feel your pain!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey I told you to take it easy on my leg shocker workout

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Like everyone else I would have to agree. You mostlikely just worked your legs to a level the are not accustomed to and it will take a few days for them to heal. This is normal and you should be fine. You might want to look into taking a potassium supplement as this aids in muscle soreness. Take warm baths and massage your legs and you be back in the gym next no time.
    IC

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    In a sick way it feels good.

shootdeep is offline Member
    wait til you sit down to take a dump...........now stand up...QUICK!!!!!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Try next time after working legs hard walking on treadmill for 15-20 minutes - not very fast just enough to move lactic acid out of region - I know it sounds like a pussy thing to do but I had a huge friend of mine recommend it after I was hurting for a few days after lifting some heavy iron in squats and it flippin' worked for me

Thread Information