frans is offline New Member

first timer cycle?

I'm 34 yrs 6' 200lbs in decent shape (normal). After doing some research and looking at the drug profiles I thought I knew what to get and how to run a first timer cycle. I was going to do a sus only for 10 weeks but now I'm not sure.
    Like most I would like to gain about 20 lbs of quality growth and be able to keep about 15 lbs (like most). What should I do? I'm seeing a few threads about cherry poppin cycles and I'm still confused test e per the drug profiles isn't recommended for first timers.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Drug profiles are outdated. test Enan or Cyp would be great for a first time.

wk1-4 75mg ED Test Prop
    wk1-10 500mg Test Enan
    Clomid 2wks post

wk1-4 75mg ED Test Prop
    wk1-10 500mg Test Cyp
    Clomid 3wks post

wk1-4 75mg ED Test Prop
    wk1-10 250mg Sust E3D
    Clomid 3wks post

Props for a jumpstart as the other tests will take aobut 3-4 wks to kick in
    Make sure to have Nolva(I would recommend taking 20mg ED throughout the cycle)

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Pheedno, prop is good to jump start, what I did though was front load and take the 3 weeks to adjust to some of the things you'll run into. I'm 33, 34 next month, and decided to go with the old tried and true Test & deca , as my 1st. I know an all test cycle is good to start with, and I wanted to get a little more and use the deca to help with more of the strength gains. I've had some bumps in the road, if you have read my cherry poppin thread than you know, and hope to get the kick this week coming up. It's been just about 1 month and I have the acne and the running shoes to chase my wife around the house with (let me say test is the greatest thing ever!). I debated running the prop but I'm still even after a month still trying to get used to sticking 2x a week! I couldn't deal with ed inj's right now.
    I'm running liquidex ED, and have the nolva on hand just incase, fortunately I've had nothing except some nipple pain every once in a while, and i changed to liquidex ed and that has helped big time.
    In the first 3 weeks I gained 10lbs and that may be due to the fact that I haven't been doing much cardio at all, but I deffinately see size gains already in my chest/back thickness and shoulders.
    If you need anything just drop me a pm or hit my thread!

SID

frans is offline New Member

Cool

Thanks Bro's....I once was blind but now I can see

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    unless you feel like shooting eod, i wouldnt use sust.
    while its true you'll be doing this with the prop, its only for 4 weeks, not 10. i like pheedno's cycles, but you can go 100mg eod on the prop and get away with it.
    your call though bro..........

peace I4L

hybrid is offline Member
    or if you don't want to stick yourself that often on your first cycle using prop, you could jumpstart with dbol tabs instead of the prop.
    Prop is nice though.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    or if you don't want to stick yourself that often on your first cycle using prop, you could jumpstart with dbol tabs instead of the prop.
    Prop is nice though.
    I agree, EOD or ED injections are tough for a first cycle.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Definately if it's your 1st cycle you'll be immobile! Hell I'm going 2x a week and my legs are sore on a steady rotation! ED well, pin cushion and walking like a zombee kind of come to mind.

SID

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Definately if it's your 1st cycle you'll be immobile! Hell I'm going 2x a week and my legs are sore on a steady rotation! ED well, pin cushion and walking like a zombee kind of come to mind.

SID
    I'm at week eight of a twelve week cycle and and have gained about 12 lbs. I've been running sust and equipoise . I started out at 25o sust and worked up to 500 by week 3. I've been running 400 of the eq/ week. I'm sticking 2/week sust and eq at the same time. This eliminates the soreness assosiated with the sust. I'm very pleased with the results so far. I've gotten very good gains both in strength and size and vascularity. The only thing I would consider doing differently would be to jump start the cycle. Possibly d-bol or another test. Btw I'm 35, 5'7" and have gone from 160lbs to 175 in eight weeks. Good Luck...

Thread Information