kaorialfred is offline Member

What else besides test replacement from your doctor?

I am curious because a friend suggested I try GH. Pretty much told me that I could connect with a dr in another part of FL. Send blood work and he'll put me on GH if I need it.

I have read these post over and over again. I am missing something help me out please. Besides Blood work test results, what else is there to have a dr. look at for or persude to use GH or Deca even? I am getting tired of my urologist ordering more blood work and guessing. I have a new primary but he's not reccommending GH, because there is not enough research. He's suppose to get with an Endo and figure out why my test isn't staying or converting to fat or estrogen. Prolactin levels were high. Also on a side not my diet and execise are on target too. Lots of Cardio.
    I am currently taking 2.5 cc that keeps me going and awake, alert, active, for a period of time. Then we start bottoming out. Sex drive is shot, I had or maybe will have a strong woddy every now and then. I don't sleep well. (hence the cardio to tire me out.) I don't know I hate going back and forth to the doc. Its been six months after my surgery. I think my bod's rejecting test all together. I mean the gel doesn't work low dose ed or eod doesn't work.

Any input, any Gh test combo experience? Sorry for rambling but I am out the door to get more lab work done. It's getting me down. sucks.

Thanks in advance.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I am curious because a friend suggested I try GH. Pretty much told me that I could connect with a dr in another part of FL. Send blood work and he'll put me on GH if I need it.

I have read these post over and over again. I am missing something help me out please. Besides Blood work test results, what else is there to have a dr. look at for or persude to use GH or Deca even? I am getting tired of my urologist ordering more blood work and guessing. I have a new primary but he's not reccommending GH, because there is not enough research. He's suppose to get with an Endo and figure out why my test isn't staying or converting to fat or estrogen. Prolactin levels were high. Also on a side not my diet and execise are on target too. Lots of Cardio.
    I am currently taking 2.5 cc that keeps me going and awake, alert, active, for a period of time. Then we start bottoming out. Sex drive is shot, I had or maybe will have a strong woddy every now and then. I don't sleep well. (hence the cardio to tire me out.) I don't know I hate going back and forth to the doc. Its been six months after my surgery. I think my bod's rejecting test all together. I mean the gel doesn't work low dose ed or eod doesn't work.

Any input, any Gh test combo experience? Sorry for rambling but I am out the door to get more lab work done. It's getting me down. sucks.

Thanks in advance.
    My doc put me on GH, Test Cyp, Cytomel , and Arimedex. After having my blood work done twice to dial in amounts I am on 200mg of Test/week, 2 iu's of GH per day, 25mg of Cytomel/day and 1mg of Arimedex 3X/week. Been doing this for 18 months. I am 41, 6'1 225 at 9% feel like a kid.

That's what I need. A doc that can give me that. My urologist is starting to do theory testing and I'm over it. I want your script. I need to find a Dr. like yours in Orlando,FL.

Thanks for the input.
    I am currently on 2.5 cc a week of test Cyp and 20mg of nolva.

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    I have read these post over and over again. I am missing something help me out please. Besides Blood work test results, what else is there to have a dr. look at for or persude to use GH or Deca even?
    I would seriously doubt you will be able to get a doctor to prescribe Deca unless you have significant osteo or HIV. Just too dangerous for them to do so. As for GH, it was quite easy for me, my IGF-1 was 171 and that was more than enough to be put on GH. I'm 38.

I use 2IUs of GH along with both TRT test (Pellets - 1200 mg providing serum 1400 ng/dl) as well as on-cycle test use (additional 100mg test cyp ED). Nice combo in all honesty. I have also used it with Winny, Anavar , and Halo.

In my personal experience, HGH is very synergistic with all of these although the latter 3 are mainly androgenic .

Hope this helps.

Scotty

IGF-1 Testing

That's prob what I need to get tested. Still hunting for a Dr. to give me some sound experienced dealing with HRT, and TRT. My urologist is running out of answers. My test levels are still low, two days after injections.

I was just kidding about deca .

I don't want to get larger, I just need to get my hormones in gear. Tough trying to get thru the days.

Thanks for the ref number. I am 33 by the way. Test levels are under 150 for both free and the other.

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Ar eyou in Florida? One of my doctors is in Boca. I can PM you a reference for him if you need.

Yeah I am in Orlando, some one just gave me a dr. site called www.hghtest.com in Jupiter. Yeah but I welcome refecences and leads to people with more medical experience.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I am in Orlando, some one just gave me a dr. site called www.hghtest.com in Jupiter. Yeah but I welcome refecences and leads to people with more medical experience.
    The people at hghtest seem pretty brain dead. I have asked them 3 times to repond by e-mail, but they keep leaving voice mails in the States saying, "Hi, this ^%^$$ again, just checking to see if you are still interested in *&^*^^." He has left like eight of nine messages.

If anyone has a reference in South Florida, please IM me too!

Yeah it really doesn't get any better. I have to instant message u for the rest.

Thread Information