enzo is offline New Member

Lightbulb reducing body fat!!

hello to you all, i was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem i am 37 years old 5'10 male with a 19% bodyfat. i have been dieting for about 6 months and cannot get my body fat below 19% m calorie intake is about 2000 per day i train with weights twice a week aerobics four times a week. i have read as much as possible about fat loss (clarence bass ripped series etc low gi foods, ketogenic diets early carbs and later protein intake plenty of fluids but nothing seems to work. i am totally frustrated and dont know what to try next.i take propecia for hair loss and was wondering if the oestrogenic effects were hindering my progress any ideas on diets etc will be greatly appreciated thanks alot

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Can you post an exactly what you eat. And I mean everything. Even if you cheat that is fine just make sure you put it here. If you are completely honest it will be a lot easier to help you out.

Also post your workout routine. Example Day 1 chest, calves and cardio. Etc.

Also what time do you do your cardio and what intensity to you train at?

enzo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Can you post an exactly what you eat. And I mean everything. Even if you cheat that is fine just make sure you put it here. If you are completely honest it will be a lot easier to help you out.

Also post your workout routine. Example Day 1 chest, calves and cardio. Etc.

Also what time do you do your cardio and what intensity to you train at?
    thanks for answering me shredz. my daily diet is as follows {3-4 litres of water daily)breakfast is 50g of oats 200ml of skimmed milk 2 tablespoons of sultanas, 500ml of skimmed milk one scoop protein powder,
    snack at 10.30am one apple , lunch at 1pm tin of tuna 195g , packet of basmati rice 200g, one apple, afternoon snack at 3pm one apple , evening meal small piece of salmon microwaved, large salad (lettice, tomato,peppers) 500ml of skimmed milk one scoop of protein powder, bedtime snack 500ml skimmed milk one scoop protein powder. my training routine is full body workout one a week deadlift, inclined bench, bent over lateral and side lateral raise, upright row, chin, dips i use the mike mentzer routine 2 sets last one to failure max intensity. i do aerobic kung fu twice a week and one hour of eliptical trainer moderate intensity 120beats per min. i also have a cheat day on fridays where i might eat either fried fish and chips, chinese or pizza. thanks for your help on this i really appreciate it .(sorry i forgot to add i take multivits daily and a tablespoon of flax/hemp oil)

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    makes sure the rice is brown rice, i would also toss the apples and substitute with strawberrys or broccoli, do some cardio 4 times per week after workout for 20-30 minutes

Thread Information