woodiechopper is offline Associate Member

Continuous Low Dose Cycle

At 45, I have hypogonadism (low test production) and my anti-aging clinic is proposing a continuous set of cycles along these lines:

10 weeks of nandralone at 200mg pw and enanthate at 200mg pw
    then HCG , clomid, teslac for 2 weeks

then back on the cycle

with 3iU ed of HGH throughout, 5 days on, 2 off

Reading all the posts, this seems like the right amount for test replacement but not excessive.

Any thoughts on risks or advantages?

In case it matters, I'm 6'3", 210lbs, 7% body fat

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good to me, for whatever that's worth.

Have you done gear before? Looks like you're in great shape from your stats.

My doctor had put me on a program about a year ago and I probably lost around 2% bf and gained 10lbs of lean muscle. At the end of the day, I feel better and see it as getting back to the condition I should be in, with normal test levels.

Swellin Guest
    I might be a little late to this one, but I would like to see more test than nandrolone ...specially as a "more experienced" (rather than older) gentleman.

I am only 30, and when my test was only 50mg higher than my deca ...my libido bit the dust.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    There's a dude called Ironmaster who used to hang around here but is now mostly at EF who totally fried his natural test and is on a similar routine from his doctor. You might want to check out some of his earlier posts here or PM him at EF.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    7% BF and declining Test levels? ****, that's pretty good. Considering your current stats, that's more then enough. Any particular reason why he prescribed Nandrolone ? Joint pain or what?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if going to do 400mg of gear, I'd go with 400mg of test first. I'm not much of a deca fan, I'm on HRT.

JohnnyB

phil de rock is offline New Member

why decca?

I aggree with johnnyb decca will make you lose your ef if you don't have test not enough androgens

my body fat has always been fairly low (it helps to be 6''3"). The first HRT took me from around 192lbs to 210lbs and I now am at around 215lb. Let me look into more test -- but joint pain is definitely an issue.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro HRT is hormone replacement therapy, which hormone is deca replacing? They have you doing cycles, so with low test I'd do with a 400-500mg a week cycle of test for 10-12 weeks.

JohnnyB

Matt muscle is offline New Member
    Hey mate...I think you would be better seeing an experienced endo who has experience in hypogonadism. Has the reason for your low test been determined?? you may not even need test... it could be excess estrogen or primary hypogonadism treatable with hcg or even clomid. I would be suspicious of your anti aging clinics propositions as 200mg of test a week plus 200 mg of deca a week sounds alot more like a small body building cycle than replacement dosages! I see no reason to combine deca with test for HRT. In fact i have heard that deca has nasty side affects, uncontrollable progesterone-like affects including gyno and risk of long term impotence. It will do nothing for your libido.

Your dosages of test should be more around the 100-150mg per week, (depending of course on future blood tests to determine if the desired dosage is putting you in the correct range) with a close eye kept on estrogen levels. If you are going to use hcg as well to prevent testicle atrophy, a low dose, 1, 2 or 3 times a week, would be far more effective... if you are on test for medical reasons such as HRT, why would you drop it for 2 weeks in favour of hcg and clomid?? what is that supposed to achieve? clomid is something you would use to try and stimulate your hypo axis back into action... useless, as you are going straight back on test in 2 weeks and your taking hcg with it.
    Hrt is continous and long term designed to maintain normal physiological levels. As soon as you increase these levels for any extended period you will have other problems like i did... and i learnt the hard way! or should i say the soft way!

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    At 45, I have hypogonadism (low test production) and my anti-aging clinic is proposing a continuous set of cycles along these lines:

10 weeks of nandralone at 200mg pw and enanthate at 200mg pw
    then HCG, clomid, teslac for 2 weeks

then back on the cycle

with 3iU ed of HGH throughout, 5 days on, 2 off

Reading all the posts, this seems like the right amount for test replacement but not excessive.

Any thoughts on risks or advantages?

In case it matters, I'm 6'3", 210lbs, 7% body fat

Thread Information