hybrid is offline Member

Completed First Cycle.

Just finished my first cycle. 13 wks of 500 TestE and 400 EQ.
    Started at 185. Maxxed out at about 207. Hovering a bit above 200 now. Bodyfat didn't change hardly at all.
    I'm 4 days into clomid now. Haven't noticed any sides. Sure hope I can keep the gains I've made. I cut back some on my calories but am still eating above maintenance. Cut back on the carbs.
    Overall, I'm pleased. I'm 36 and have never gotten the scale over 200 ever. Pretty cool to tip it over the top with muscle rather than fat like most people.

I am sure that AR and the good bros here are the main reason that my cycle was successful. Thanks.

Any advice on how you guys keep your gains post cycle would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Just finished my first cycle. 13 wks of 500 TestE and 400 EQ.
    Started at 185. Maxxed out at about 207. Hovering a bit above 200 now. Bodyfat didn't change hardly at all.
    I'm 4 days into clomid now. Haven't noticed any sides. Sure hope I can keep the gains I've made. I cut back some on my calories but am still eating above maintenance. Cut back on the carbs.
    Overall, I'm pleased. I'm 36 and have never gotten the scale over 200 ever. Pretty cool to tip it over the top with muscle rather than fat like most people.

I am sure that AR and the good bros here are the main reason that my cycle was successful. Thanks.

Any advice on how you guys keep your gains post cycle would be appreciated.

Congrats bro !! I think that is a solid gain. And for a first cycle I think you did a great job choosing compounds.

Maybe next cycle you can through in some dbol or Anadrol and try changing to Deca ?

A bit more water weight but I think it is the step above you'll need to make gains on your next cycle.

Good job ..PA

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats. Like PA said Good job on the last cycle. The most important thing I can tell you about keeping you gains is stay focused. It sounds trivial but post cycle I always tend to wanna slack of working out and dieting. I have to focus even harder to get the norm day in at the gym.

hybrid is offline Member
    Thanks for the sound advice guys. I'll keep it in mind. Especially about keeping focused post cycle. As for my next cycle, I haven't given it too much thought yet. I'll probably want to try a different test? And maybe the deca too? I've got several months to decide exactly. Thanks again.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    heres my take on it........

keep the cals up until you finish your clomid therapy, and train as hard as possible also. once the clomid is done, you can scale the cals and the workout back some.
    post cycle is just as important, if not more so, as the cycle itself. like Ron said.....stay totally focused on your goal.

nice job bro......

peace I4L

hybrid is offline Member
    thanks.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hats off to ya bro

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats - keep eating and training hard

Thread Information