Thread: Recovery Time

RayL is offline Associate Member

Recovery Time

I am 32 years old and just finished the first cycle of my life which ended in mid December. Actually, it probably ended mid November because the primo is now thought to be fake. It was a very mild cycle and the results were minimal but small solid gains have been maintained. The cycle was as follows:

Wk 1-6 20mgs dbol /day (6 weeks)
    wk 1-4 200mg primo depot/wk (4 weeks)
    wk 4-9 250 mg deca /wk (6 weeks)
    wk 4-9 200 mg test cyp (6 weeks)
    wk 10-13 200 mg primo depot/wk (4 weeks)

My question is...how long should I have waited before starting another cycle? It has been 3 months since I stopped the test and I started my second cycle this week. I am bumbing up the amounts this time and using some new stuff. I have begun with 400-500 mg of test enan per week and 300-350 mg of EQ per week. I have given a range for the amounts because it is kind of hard to judge the exact amounts in the syringe since I am using more concentrated products this time. Also, I have plenty of deca, injectable tren , winny V (oral liquid), and primo butyrate. Any advice on how I should progress, adjust, or end the cycle with these products would be apreciated.

Also, I am a little hesitant to use the primo butyrate due to the recent talk of fever and pain at the injection site when this product is used. Any ideas of what to do with the primo butyrate would be very welcome. Also, this primo is not the fake stuff that I mentioned earlier. I had some of the faked Turkish Schering primos.
    Last edited by RayL; 02-19-2004 at 04:45 AM. Reason: additions

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Did you do post cycle therapy ?

JohnnyB

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Did you do post cycle therapy ?

JohnnyB

No, I was told by a couple of friends who are NPC national competitors (actually placed at the national level) that I would recover quickly from such a mild cycle without post cycle therapy. I do not know what my natural test levels were before or after the cycle, but I can tell you that my little nuts inflated back to normal size very quickly. Also, I didn't lose hardly any of the gains that I made.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RayL
    No, I was told by a couple of friends who are NPC national competitors (actually placed at the national level) that I would recover quickly from such a mild cycle without post cycle therapy. I do not know what my natural test levels were before or after the cycle, but I can tell you that my little nuts inflated back to normal size very quickly. Also, I didn't lose hardly any of the gains that I made.
    Not my place to contradict NPC competitors, but I am very careful with my balls and the love juice they make. PCT doesn't cost much and the down side is just not worth the risk.

Just my two cents... oh, well, ten bucks

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I agree.. you want to look after those little fella's lol, but due to you weak cycle i'd say you are safe to start again, the other thing is personally i'd stay away from primo.. think most of it is fake.. stick to test you can't go wrong.

Thread Information