Thread: Headaches

Kevan is offline Associate Member

Headaches

Being well over 30 I thought i'd ask this here as i'm sure the young fellows don't have the same problems as us. Does anyone suffer from headaches when you lift too heavy. I'm going very heavy these days max 5 reps at max weight. but i've been suffering from headaches pretty bad and don't know if it is related or not.
    Any in put??

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I'd post to the main board. A guess would be that it's tension-related when you tense your body for heavy lifts.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I get headaches if I do not keep hydrated and when I use creatine and NO2 (MRP TRAC) without eating before a workout.

When I get them, I take longer between sets and drink tons of water.

Are you hydrated?

It sounds like you may be taking the tension in your neck. Stretch your neck and do neck rolls between sets. Might also help.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I get headaches on those very heavy days also! I think the tensing up around the neck is what causes mine because it feels like it is coming from the upper part on the rear of my neck more than it is from my head itself. Nothing a few advils pre workout won't take care of.

headaches are gone now.. was from the anadrol .. **** that stuff is wicked !! great for strenght but the pain I get from them is not worth it.. plus drove my bp way up

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    definitely not for the older folks...I gave up after the 3rd day...felt like I was coming down with the flu

kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member
    i was told it might be my vaso dilators which cause swelling in the brain i was told that by a cardiac surgeon, but im still hoping it isnt from the roids

Quote Originally Posted by kmannnnnnn
    i was told it might be my vaso dilators which cause swelling in the brain i was told that by a cardiac surgeon, but im still hoping it isnt from the roids
    Seems a little strange your profile says you have not done a cycle yet.. any idea what you are talking about.. and also, this form is for us guys over 30! not kids chat!

Thread Information