woodiechopper is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Advice, please -- HRT while injured

I'm getting ready to start my next cycle of HRT which is a weekly dose of 200mg deca /50mg prop mix and a weekly dose of 200mg enanthate /50mg prop. The problem is I can't lift heavy weights for about 2 months as I recover from a neck injury. I'm thinking I should go ahead anyway because this is HRT but I'm wondering whether there will be any fat loss or muscle growth given my relative lack of activity. Before this, I was lifting 4x week.

And what about diet? Hard to get 300g of protein when you're inactive. Suggestions on an exercise program?

It sucks getting old (injured).

40something is offline New Member
    bump for an answer...

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    Woodie,

I would drop the Deca off on this go-around. If you really can't lift it won't do you a whole lot of good. I would keep the Test rigth where it in though.

You didn't mention the injury so it's hard to give you some idea on an exercise program. The answer there might also help you decide on another AS to add for repair. Winstrol does real well for me on the joint repair. I understand also that EQ will work in synergy with Winny for tendons and ligaments. Not sure about that though as I have not yet tried it.

Scotty

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I like the deca in there......... and you can use it during a cutting cycle.......... which is what you want to consider.. rather than a bulking one.

and for me ........... winny dries out my knees.... so i don't like that.

sorry for a different answer.... you know your body.....

Quote Originally Posted by scotty082865
    Woodie,

I would drop the Deca off on this go-around. If you really can't lift it won't do you a whole lot of good. I would keep the Test rigth where it in though.

You didn't mention the injury so it's hard to give you some idea on an exercise program. The answer there might also help you decide on another AS to add for repair. Winstrol does real well for me on the joint repair. I understand also that EQ will work in synergy with Winny for tendons and ligaments. Not sure about that though as I have not yet tried it.

Scotty
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    No problem. When I fisrt start to run winny I had the same problem. All I do now is up my EFA's, especially Omega-3 Fish oil, and I'm fine. The fish pil has a lubricating quality. When running winny I'm taking 18 grams per day minimum.

Would not have considered Deca for cutting though. I'll have to look into that.

Scotty

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    injury is a herniated cervical disk. They give you steroids for it but the wrong kind (corticosteroid)!

Thread Information