letmein is offline Associate Member

How to lower sex drive and stay on HRT

This is the craziest question that I have ever asked, but is it possible to lower your sex drive? I find it distracting and since my wife is not on, it is not reasonable for her to be asked to keep up. I would never stray so I need to get the big guy to simmer down. I am taking 200mg of Test cyp per week to keep my t levels at 1000.

My question is, if I were to do 100 mg of T and 100 mg of deca would that help as deca is anabolic and would lower the androgenic effect of the cyp? Also taking 2iu's of growth ed, 25 mg of Cytomel ed , and 1 mg of Arimidex oed.

Looking "hard" for a solution

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    This is the craziest question that I have ever asked, but is it possible to lower your sex drive? I find it distracting and since my wife is not on, it is not reasonable for her to be asked to keep up. I would never stray so I need to get the big guy to simmer down. I am taking 200mg of Test cyp per week to keep my t levels at 1000.

My question is, if I were to do 100 mg of T and 100 mg of deca would that help as deca is anabolic and would lower the androgenic effect of the cyp? Also taking 2iu's of growth ed, 25 mg of Cytomel ed , and 1 mg of Arimidex oed.

You can try taking liquidex at a dose of .50 mg/day. No personal experience, but I've come across a number of posts suggesting a lowered libido with a med-high dose of ldex. Added benefit of decreased estrogenic side effects, i.e. bloat.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're going to add deca , add it at 100-200mg per week and see what happens after 5 weeks.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letmein

...There is a much easier way - just stare at pictures of Hilary Clinton in a thong for 30 minutes a day. Should do the trick handily!!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ...There is a much easier way - just stare at pictures of Hilary Clinton in a thong for 30 minutes a day. Should do the trick handily!!
    There HAS to be a better way!

I'll bump this thread, I am curious as to how to better control ones libido on test. All others side effets can be controled with various medications, but what can you do about the excessive libido?

dangit is offline Member
    Just wack the hell out of it... morning, noon and night... should help aleviate the prob

Thread Information