DoctaBig is offline Member

PCT Training...DoggCrapp!!???!!

Just working on settin up my routine for my pct...I MUST CHANGE MY ROUTINE. I'm gettin really bored with this one, and bordom equals lower intensity. Just seeing if anyone has any reccommended training routines. Currently i do a 2 muscle group a day 4 days a week routine. I've been reading a bunch of stuff on doggcrapp and i really like how it sounds. Im torn however i dont know whether or not i should run it now while im in pct/cutting for summer or whether i should save it for my next cycle......

any input???????????

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    id say save it for your next cycle,if your gonna follow it correctly,it is pretty intense.i think you may want to lower your intensity during pct as your cortisol levels will be running high to begin with.you definately dont want to train the same way you would while being on

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i read into it a lil bit more last night and realized that DC is definatly not the way to go in the post cycle. i'll save it for next time....it looks like fun.

just out of curiosity, how would you suggest lowering the intensity....my current routine is 4x per day...two body parts per day (except legs) basically 12 set's total per body part (4 sets X 3 lifts)....and i shoot for 8-6 reps on all my sets.

i was thinking droping down to 3 days per week, 2 excercises (8 sets) per group and 3 groups per day at 6-8 reps....kinda lost here...im a first time PCTer and there really isnt much available on here as far as optimal pct training.....trust me i've searched.

Swellin Guest
    I just finished pct. I ran IGF & slin PWO and trained full blown DC style. I lost nine pounds the weekend before starting pct...I gained 6 of it back during pct.

DC training is the most brutal training I have ever done. I am timing my next cycle to start at the same time as my next DC blast phase....about four weeks away.

If you are not using slin/IGF with pct....DC may be too much. Of course, you need to do tons of research on the training in order to figure out how to do it correctly. I bet I have spent 40 hours reading info and revising my plan. I still know very little about it.

Thread Information