Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Gains Keeper Cycle

Before I ever put a pin in my glute I studied almost a whole year on AAS's. I remember reading an article on something called The Gains Keeper Cycle. It was a PCT cycle, and claimed to keep most gain, no matter what AAS was used. At the time it seemed like overkill to me. It used Clen , DHEA, Clomid, and a couple other things. Is anyone familiar with this cycle, is just a PCT involving Nolvadex , and Clomid just as effective?
    Also I never did PCT before and I am wondering what kind of gains people kept with PCT as opposed to previous use without PCT.

My upcoming cycle:
    Test E 500mg a week 1-12
    Deca 400mg a week 1-11
    Dbol 50mg ED 1-4
    Winny 50mg ED 6-14
    Nolvadex 10mg ED 1-16
    Priviron 50mg ED 1-12
    Clomid 50mg 14-16

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    its in this forum its called"how to keep gains from steroids " author "realgains"

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Before I ever put a pin in my glute I studied almost a whole year on AAS's. I remember reading an article on something called The Gains Keeper Cycle. It was a PCT cycle, and claimed to keep most gain, no matter what AAS was used. At the time it seemed like overkill to me. It used Clen , DHEA, Clomid, and a couple other things. Is anyone familiar with this cycle, is just a PCT involving Nolvadex , and Clomid just as effective?
    Also I never did PCT before and I am wondering what kind of gains people kept with PCT as opposed to previous use without PCT.

My upcoming cycle:
    Test E 500mg a week 1-12
    Deca 400mg a week 1-11
    Dbol 50mg ED 1-4
    Winny 50mg ED 6-14
    Nolvadex 10mg ED 1-16
    Priviron 50mg ED 1-12
    Clomid 50mg 14-16
    I keep all my gains after pct except the water. Usually lose about 5lbs. PCT for me is usually nolva, l-dex, tribulus, and clomid. WOrks for me...

Thread Information