mcm2176 is offline New Member

Got bunk PCT - trying OTC stuff

Got some bunk HCG about the same time my nolva source dried up (had to take more than I planned on to kill some titty, so I ran out sooner than planned). Went to the supplement store and got 6oxo and Nutrex "Vitrix with NTS-5 Natural Testosterone Stimulator" and am taking max dosages of both. I just finished a 20 week cycle of T400(1st 10 wks), cyp, prop, and tren (+EQ 1st 10 wks). Did last 6 wks w/ cynomel and tren + cardio - got pretty lean, but I have noticed that since finishing that sstuff Im getting a little softer in the abs (my appetite is still pretty big, soits a challenge not to go crazy at the buffets). My ??? - do you think that the OTC test booster and estrogen suppressor will be sufficient? Like I said, I already flushed my disposable income on useless HCG - so this is all I could get - think it'll work?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why did you use hcg for pct? you're only going to inhibit yourself from recovering. it should only be used during your cycle or the last week before you start pct. just my .02

you need clomid bro, not a real smart move comming off a 20 weeker. just my .02

should have just bought a bottle of clomid from a research co. for all the money you spent on that other garbage
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mcm2176 is offline New Member
    I have had some bad reactions to clomid in the past and was hoping to avoid it - horrible breakouts, mood swings, and I feel soft and watery on it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    rado over at FitnessGeared, I believe just uses tribulus. You would have to ask him. I cant remember for sure
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information