Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

help with clomid powder?

guys i just received my pct stuff. guys from ancillary company gave me the powdered clomid. its 3 grams, how do i dose this for pct m1t?

bump

MIGHTYRAVEN is offline New Member
    SPOON, I,m in the same situation u r in . just about to place order with same co. please let me know what you think about pct. also any reason you chose the powder over the ml.of pct.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAVEN
    SPOON, I,m in the same situation u r in . just about to place order with same co. please let me know what you think about pct. also any reason you chose the powder over the ml.of pct.
    i did not want the powder. my friend messed up my order. i ORIGINALLY wanted the liquid because its hassle free. now that i have the powder i have to find a way to suspend it in some solution. get the liquid bro and save yourself the trouble.

MIGHTYRAVEN is offline New Member
    I appreciate the info. good luck with it. I'll do some research on it myself to see if I can help you out.or lead you to a past link.

matpal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i did not want the powder. my friend messed up my order. i ORIGINALLY wanted the liquid because its hassle free. now that i have the powder i have to find a way to suspend it in some solution. get the liquid bro and save yourself the trouble.
    Either send it back (he's a nice guy ) Or, disolve it in 50 ml of everclear, or even water. That will yeild 60mg/ml, which is a very nice dose for clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by matpal
    Either send it back (he's a nice guy ) Or, disolve it in 50 ml of everclear, or even water. That will yeild 60mg/ml, which is a very nice dose for clomid.

i already did he's such a nice guy

jmh80 is offline New Member
    You can find some info about this on Anabolicminds, Custom (who sells this stuff) said you can just suspend it in water if you want to shake it everytime you take it, or propylene glycol (PG - more expensive).

The powder is much cheaper per serving than the liquid.

Thread Information