toc67guru is offline Associate Member

any negative effects of running serm too long pct???

i was just wondering if you run clomid for an extended period of time post cycle would it cause any negative effect to the hpta once natural testosterone returned to normal, or any other related problems.

by extended period i am talking about 6-8 weeks at say 100mg/day.

hypothetically if it was run for 4 weeks post cycle & natural testosterone levels returned to normal levels if clomid therapy was continued for a further 2-4 weeks would it/could it cause any adverse effect to the hpta or to your natural testosterone levels???

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I don't believe that is considered to be an extended period of time. I think it was Luv My Roids who said that to be on a SERM long enough to see ill effects was like 1-2 years or something.......

As for adverse reactions, I don't think so, it would just keep estrogen levels lower, but for that short of a period of time it seems okay. Bump for someone who knows for sure.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member

any negative effects of runnning serm too long pct?

thankyou urbanlegend.
    bump for others opinions.

Dirk is offline New Member
    I would say no way. Like was said before 1 year or longer then maybe. Could effect your eye sight in them cases. Alot of bros I know run clomid 2 to 4 weeks after they would normally stop just because they don't feel their normal test levels are back to normal.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You do have to be careful on the extent or length of administration becuase clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH. This is why two methods of a 21 day 300/100/50 split or a 30 day 100mg ED administration is recommended. Of course the only true way to show if benefits or negative effects come of therapy is by blood work.

Thread Information