clomid / 1tu

after 6 weeks on 1tu do i need clomid

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yes, 300-100-50 split.

radar1234 is offline Member
    what happens if i dont

Dirk is offline New Member
    IMO you don't need it cause I don't believe 1TU works but if you want to be sure then run it. Back before i could get the real deal I used the hell out of 1TU and products like it and never ran PCT cause it never did anything for me and I was fine but everyone is different.

nsa
    1-tu does work. People have gained a good amount of wieght on it. And as with any ph/ps it will suppress you hpta, the degree of suppresion depends on what ph/ps your using...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk
    IMO you don't need it cause I don't believe 1TU works but if you want to be sure then run it. Back before i could get the real deal I used the hell out of 1TU and products like it and never ran PCT cause it never did anything for me and I was fine but everyone is different.
    bro 1-tu does work i have tried n tested it , and u do need clomid on it , if u dont then we all will be seeing a thread on limp dicks on this board !

Yeah in theory it will. I had been on 1TU for 6 weeks and had my test levels checked and they were normal. So to me that said enough there. Now this just my opinion bro. If people want to to take them then hey go for it. To me it seems when you first try them having never done and AS or PH/PS the first cycle you get some gains cause maybe it does raise your test levels up to a degree but after that first time gains seem to stop. This is just what I see from my bro's and other people that I have talked with on the subject. But you are right if it does increase test you need some PCT but I never did it my self while using PH's.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    bro 1-tu does work i have tried n tested it , and u do need clomid on it , if u dont then we all will be seeing a thread on limp dicks on this board !
    Hey im out number here. Like I said thats just my opinion. I never ran any type of PCT and I had no problems but like I said before everyone different and I would say if you have access to anti e's then use them.

nsa
    To me it seems when you first try them having never done and AS or PH/PS the first cycle you get some gains cause maybe it does raise your test levels up to a degree but after that first time gains seem to stop.
    Do you even realize what this compound does or even is? It will not increase your testosterone levels , its 1-test not a test booster, it will lower your test levels due to hpta suppression.

But you are right if it does increase test you need some PCT but I never did it my self while using PH's.
    This is wrong as well. Clomid increases test levels and that is used in good pct. Why would you need to do pct if your test levels well high?

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Do you even realize what this compound does or even is? It will not increase your testosterone levels , its 1-test not a test booster, it will lower your test levels due to hpta suppression.
    Maybe I don't. I was under the impression that it basically became test once it was in your body.

This is wrong as well. Clomid increases test levels and that is used in good pct. Why would you need to do pct if your test levels well high?
    Because if your putting something in your body that increases test then your body will slow or stop its production of natural test so you take clomid to get it back to normal. The clomid gets your body back to producing test. You don't need it when your test is high you need it after your off when your levels are low and your body isn't producing it. Think about what your saying before you say someones wrong.

Thread Information