Thread: Clomid vs. HGC

GetSwole112 is offline New Member

Clomid vs. HGC

whats the best PCT? I mentioned Clomid the other day to a 5 year cycler and he said that he didnt mess with Clomid he just did HCG .. i can get HGC for $10 @ 5000iu and clomid isnt too bad either off IBE.. I just started my first cycle and i have like 9 more weeks to find out what kind of PCT Im gonna use.. help me out
    Last edited by GetSwole112; 07-27-2004 at 11:28 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    What is your cycle layout? And I think you mean HCG , never heard of HGC.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HCG will not recover HPTA........... HCG's job is to mimic LH so to get the testes out of a state of atrophy. Doing so will make using Clomid's job a lot easier in helping getting LH and FSH levels up to get your natural hormone back up.

HCG = Mimics LH, use before PCT
    Clomid = Raises LH to restore HPTA, use for PCT

I use this at minimum for PCT clomid/nolva/l-dex
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 07-27-2004 at 11:11 PM.

My layout is Finaplix @ 60mg EOD for 12 weeks and my Class II stack is D-Bol @ 20-30mg ED for 8 weeks
    I heard the Fina isnt a good 1st cycle.. but on my source page i heard it was ok if i used 50mg ED

kronik is offline Senior Member
    You are correct fina is not a good first cycle. You need test as a base.

yea im looking for Prop.. gonna make some profina for next cycle probably with DBol if the stuff im taking is even real... tell me what ya think about that stuff.. no logo at all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clomid vs. HGC-dbol.jpg   Clomid vs. HGC-dbol2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by GetSwole112
    yea im looking for Prop.. gonna make some profina for next cycle probably with DBol if the stuff im taking is even real... tell me what ya think about that stuff.. no logo at all
    Looks legit if they told you it was d-bol. Little pinkies...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    HCG will not recover HPTA........... HCG's job is to mimic LH so to get the testes out of a state of atrophy. Doing so will make using Clomid's job a lot easier in helping getting LH and FSH levels up to get your natural hormone back up.

HCG = Mimics LH, use before PCT
    Clomid = Raises LH to restore HPTA, use for PCT

I use this at minimum for PCT clomid/nolva/l-dex

Hey Mudman, did I read that taking l-dex and clomid at the same time was bad for you, or worked against eachother or somthing like that? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll try to find the thread.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Hey Mudman, did I read that taking l-dex and clomid at the same time was bad for you, or worked against eachother or somthing like that? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll try to find the thread.
    You actually do NOT want to run HCG and Clomid together.

This was posted by Peedno many months ago:
    ====================================

Here you go, allthough this study was done with Letro, both have the same mechanism of action so it's applicable to L-dex

Aromatase inhibitors in men

The effect of aromatase inhibition on male gonadotrophin and sex steroid concentrations is illustrated in the paper by Trunet et al. (1993): 2.5 mg letrozole suppressed plasma oestradiol concentrations to less than 50% of pretreatment after 2 days, with recovery to approximately pretreatment values after 6 days. These decreases were accompanied by increased gonadotrophin concentrations, with resultant increases of approximately 50% in plasma testosterone . These results, and those previously published (Bhatnagar et al. 1992) on the effects of fadrozole in men, indicate that the aromatization pathway is of major importance in the regulation of gonodotrophin secretion by aromatically androgens

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Correct HCG will keep clomid from recovering HPTA because it mimics LH (shocking amounts).

damian is offline Associate Member

all right ....but its ok to use HCG during the cycle and Clomid for PCT....u cant do both simoultaneously

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    all right ....but its ok to use HCG during the cycle and Clomid for PCT....u cant do both simoultaneously
    Yes. End your HCG about 1 week before starting PCT.

bubbathegut is offline Member

WTF

yes you dont want to run HCG and CLOMID together.
    You run HCG DURRING your cycle(mid) then when you end that you wait 1 week and do your PCT(including CLOMID)

peterock is offline New Member
    nonono! Hcg after the cycle! Or else you can **** it up -HCG is an anti estrogene- I was on a deca and sust cycle and a good friend told me -Clomid during the cycle-Hcg inject 3 weeks after testosterone inject and about 4 week's after injecting deca..I waited about 4week's after the cycle.A 13 week's cycle.Took 2 5000iu Hcg during 2 week's.Trust me Bro-I didn't "fell" at all!Noting!I felt great and i still do-So i strongly recomend HCG and Clomid!My friend take's 1 clomid pill eatch day during a cycle...Dat's My WorD!Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by peterock
    nonono! Hcg after the cycle! Or else you can **** it up -HCG is an anti estrogene- I was on a deca and sust cycle and a good friend told me -Clomid during the cycle-Hcg inject 3 weeks after testosterone inject and about 4 week's after injecting deca..I waited about 4week's after the cycle.A 13 week's cycle.Took 2 5000iu Hcg during 2 week's.Trust me Bro-I didn't "fell" at all!Noting!I felt great and i still do-So i strongly recomend HCG and Clomid!My friend take's 1 clomid pill eatch day during a cycle...Dat's My WorD!Peace!
    Bro no flame but you need to start doing a lot of research. Read the above posts to get started and find more on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    WTF
    BLT is correct you do NOT run HCG and Clomid together........ HCG will keep the clomid from raising LH levels so that it can recover HPTA.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by peterock

no.,.......... to much data on this subject... the short answer has already been stated.. HCG during cycle.. and clomid PCT...

period.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Tourk is offline Junior Member
    I don't know for sure what to believe ,but the instructions included in Hcg reports that you have to stop Testosterone administration during Hcg therapy .Also it reports that for better results you can administrate clomiphene citrate (clomid) at the same time with Hcg .
    These instructions are official and checked from the Drug foundation.
    Can someone tell what to believe ?

toofun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourk
    I don't know for sure what to believe ,but the instructions included in Hcg reports that you have to stop Testosterone administration during Hcg therapy .Also it reports that for better results you can administrate clomiphene citrate (clomid) at the same time with Hcg .
    These instructions are official and checked from the Drug foundation.
    Can someone tell what to believe ?
    Again, as said above ..... and no flame at all. Those instructions are VERY outdated. You should NOT use HCG and Clomid at the same time.

Thread Information