Casp is offline New Member

Liquidex how much should i take?

Whats up everyone?
    I've been feeling a little tenderness in the nipples and possibly a mass. I bought a 30ml bottle of liquidex and for every 1 ml there is 1mg of anastrozole. I just want to know if anyone knows how much Liquidex I should be taking? I heard to take a half of a mg but but i don't know for how long or how many times a day. I also read that taking a half a mg will lower my estrogen levels alot. can my estrogen levels get too low and harm me? how will i know if this is even working. as you can see i have a lot of questions so any info. on how to take this stuff and about it will be a great help. Also, can I still finish my cycle while I use the liquidex? Thanks again,
    Casp

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    You need Nolva for that
    do a search on it

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Nolva 20mg ED for the rest of your cycle, and get on ldex now with .25 or .5mg/day. The nolva will prevent any more binding of estrogen to your nipple while the ldex will help reduce any further formation of excess estrogen.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If your nips are tender than get some nolva and run it at 80mg ED until those systems go away....... run the l-dex a .5mg ED for the same.......... then run 20mg Nolva and .25mf L-dex throughout the cycle and PCT

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If your nips are tender than get some nolva and run it at 80mg ED until those systems go away....... run the l-dex a .5mg ED for the same.......... then run 20mg Nolva and .25mf L-dex throughout the cycle and PCT
    Yeh my bad bro, 20mg is for PCT, that should be upped if gyno symtoms occur.

Thread Information