broadstreet is offline New Member

Liquid Clomid has turned solid

I have taken the precautions advised by everybody regarding PCT, however i have noticed the liquid clomid is turning into a solid substance, the company LN does not seem to want to respond to my questions, can i add distilled water to loosen up the contents? or was this a bad order? any help is appreciated.
    thanks.

sniper320 is offline Member
    How old is it? You could try heating it up in a pot of boiling water i heard that helps.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That has to be a bad order. Idealistically it was suspended in grain alcohol and I never heard of grain alcohol solidifying. You could leave it in the snow for a week in Alaska and it wont freeze. Must be a bad batch.

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by broadstreet
    I have taken the precautions advised by everybody regarding PCT, however i have noticed the liquid clomid is turning into a solid substance, the company LN does not seem to want to respond to my questions, can i add distilled water to loosen up the contents? or was this a bad order? any help is appreciated.
    thanks.
    Don't add any water! If anything try adding some Everclear. But I'm a little confused as to HOW your liquid clomid has turned into a "solid". Do you just have floaties in the solution or does it look like your solution has evaporated? Dunno bro, you might want to consider getting a new batch. Better safe then sorry.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Some companies cut corners, thats why I'm hesitant to buy research ancils....if its too cheap, be suspicious bros.

It might be crystalizing, thats what it sounds like. Sticking the container in a pot of hot water is a good idea, as was already stated.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Some companies cut corners, thats why I'm hesitant to buy research ancils....if its too cheap, be suspicious bros.

It might be crystalizing, thats what it sounds like. Sticking the container in a pot of hot water is a good idea, as was already stated.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but once it is suspended it is suspended right, it shouldn't crash?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Correct me if I am wrong, but once it is suspended it is suspended right, it shouldn't crash?
    No clue, never ordered a research material in my life. I have heard of it crystalyzing from guys who emailed research companies, and they said just to heat it.....but I personally don't know.

Since there isn't a ton of regulation on these substances as they are "not intended for human consumption" anyway, I have always been skeptical. I would assume some companies want to protect their reputation and put out good prdocuts anyway, but that leaves roon for cutting corners. Its just like a UG lab; your product is only as good as the people who made it.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-19-2004 at 02:26 PM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    some ancillaries are in suspension which is just cheap made. No sense in doing that. That is why it seperates. As for solidifying. Never heard of that before from any chem company. Must be a bad batch. When you boil water, make sure you boil the water and shut it off then stick the bottle in it. Dont boil the clen too and crack the bottle. Honestly, I think I have heard about this one time before and I think it was because the company used a suspension method. If you need a better company for chem's just pm me.

You know, I had to come back to this because I do remember this happening before and it was Einstein that knew what had happened and he explained it. I do believe it was the same companiy LN.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 06-19-2004 at 02:50 PM.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    i am currently taking clomid from LN and it did have some floaties from sitting for around for about 2 months, but I just heated it with some hot water and its fine...

broadstreet is offline New Member
    thanks everybody, the flow of information across this site is just awesome, thanks again for the replies.

Thread Information