JayUzer is offline Junior Member

Nolva in a nutshell?

First time long time.

I am ending my cycle with deca 600mgs a week for 4 weeks and 6 weeks of 50mg winstrol tabs.

When should I start taking my nolva? about 10mg a day? for how long? I have used clomid in the past with great results but this time around I could only get nolvadex .

GREAT TO BE BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by JayUzer
    First time long time.

I am ending my cycle with deca 600mgs a week for 4 weeks and 6 weeks of 50mg winstrol tabs.

When should I start taking my nolva? about 10mg a day? for how long? I have used clomid in the past with great results but this time around I could only get nolvadex .

GREAT TO BE BACK!
    If decca and winny was all u used for ur cycle that wasnt too smart. I belive that clomid will start 3 weeks after last injection. u should run novla at 20 mg ed and .25ldex ed also. Use the search button...you will be amazed on what u find

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    kicked it off with d-bol and test eth. i know better than that!
    did a search earlier but wanted a summary, quick and easy. That is all i needed to know.THANKS!

Where exactly are you at in the cycle? deca with winny isn't that bad, but deca for 4 weeks is not an effective way to use something with such a long ester. You likely didn't even reach peak plasma levels before stopping the deca. Look into a research site to obtain clomid, as nolva alone is inferior.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Thread Information