rugbyking is offline Associate Member

feel kinda depressed

today was my first day of pct and ppl at work are coming up to me asking whats wrong. how long will my mood be like this. i just ordered some tribulus so hopefully that helps. i am curently taking clomid and liquid nolva. i hope i dont stay depressed to long

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    try Sam-e & ZMA Sam-e is not too cheap & it may take a month if it helps. Studies have shown to increase serotonin levels. ZMA may assist it normalizing test levels. Only a thought. good luck

Fame is offline Junior Member
    I was very depressed my first couple days using clomid..asked around, most said it was common on clomid, but some say not sure if its the clomid, or your own hormone's being low causeing it....either way, i was assured it would fade, and it did...but i was exremely emotional my girlfriend was like "WTF"..lol

lasted maybe 4 days for me or so

Im on day three of clomid and im feelin great!! Maybe u waited too long for pct? what was ur cycle?

onebadgixxer is offline Junior Member
    I'm feeling the same way, hopefully the clomid will help

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fame
    I was very depressed my first couple days using clomid..asked around, most said it was common on clomid, but some say not sure if its the clomid, or your own hormone's being low causeing it....either way, i was assured it would fade, and it did...but i was exremely emotional my girlfriend was like "WTF"..lol

lasted maybe 4 days for me or so
    I've been with my girl for a long time and we never fight. The past week I have been SO MOODY and EMOTIONAL that we fought like 10 times yesterday. This is ****ed up. I'm an emotional wreck, feeling very vulnerable, and I say some mean things right now.

I've been on clomid and nolva for a week now, with no signs of it getting any better

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    Yesterday was my first day on nolva and clomid....and out of the blue I was sure she wasn't happy with me anymore....and I couldn't figure out why until this post...thanks!!!

yea, it aint you. it's your hormones being all jacked up. I even cried a few times, and I never cry. ****ing pct can suck my ass.

Yea, no ****....and I have 30 days of this shioot!!....I showed myt girl your post and she said that it's funny to see jacked up dudes crying like little girls....(she was really joking tho)...but glad to know why I was acting like such....haha

yea man, it's ****ed up. I hate this ****. I'm only in my first week still. Blah, this blows.

lmao

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i have one week left, thank god, a 1 month depression with a $600 phone bill getting all emotional with chicks, f*cking sucks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i have one week left, thank god, a 1 month depression with a $600 phone bill getting all emotional with chicks, f*cking sucks
    lol. my excessive emotional state is gone. luckily mine only lasted a few days!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    lol. my excessive emotional state is gone. luckily mine only lasted a few days!
    lucky bastard

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    today was my first day of pct and ppl at work are coming up to me asking whats wrong. how long will my mood be like this. i just ordered some tribulus so hopefully that helps. i am curently taking clomid and liquid nolva. i hope i dont stay depressed to long
    with an avatar like that... who can be depressed?

Thread Information