Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

How long will HCG last once mixed?

????

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    If necessary, it can be stored in the refrigerator (not freezer!) for up to 4 weeks. The vial containing the remaining 2 mL of the solution, containing the remaining 5,000 units, can also be stored in the refrigerator (not freezer!) for up to 4 weeks for future use.

I didn't order the water just the Pregnyl (5000iu). I'm having a hard time getting bacteriostatic water...I can get sterile. I may buy sterile and add some BA...if I can buy BA.

On the other hand...I can get B12 dirt cheap. I could mix B12 with the HCG too.

I want to make it 500iu/ml.

Anyone see issues?

No problem bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I didn't order the water just the Pregnyl (5000iu). I'm having a hard time getting bacteriostatic water...I can get sterile. I may buy sterile and add some BA...if I can buy BA.

On the other hand...I can get B12 dirt cheap. I could mix B12 with the HCG too.

I want to make it 500iu/ml.

Anyone see issues?
    Check PM!!!

Check yours.

Still need some thoughts.

I do not see any reason why you cannot use b-12. However you could by some white vinager and boil it until sterile. Peace

Ummm...no thanks about the vinegar.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Didn't your Pregnyl come with the accompanying vial of water? I've always just injected the water into the powder, swirled to mix, then pulled a bunch of slin pins with a dose in each one, recapped them, kept them all in tupperware in the fridge and used as needed. They're supposed to be good for several weeks once mixed, as bigdog sez.

I've always thought the water that comes with the Pregnyl IS bacteriostatic?

Presentation and Administration of HCG
    Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Didn't your Pregnyl come with the accompanying vial of water? I've always just injected the water into the powder, swirled to mix, then pulled a bunch of slin pins with a dose in each one, recapped them, kept them all in tupperware in the fridge and used as needed. They're supposed to be good for several weeks once mixed, as bigdog sez.

I've always thought the water that comes with the Pregnyl IS bacteriostatic?
    It costs about $1US more for the amp of water...so my source didn't order it.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Presentation and Administration of HCG
    Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.
    If all I need is sterile water...then I may be able to get a 10ml bottle of that tomorrow.

Yep...this came from a med student over at steroidology!!! Peace

Ya...I thought I would try HCG at 500iu's on Sat/Sun.

Tribulus is expensive for 4G per day.

Thread Information