OkieCardinal is offline New Member

First Timer...please help

I'm am about to start my first ever cycle and will just be taking deca for 8 weeks... What do I need to do for PCT and where can I order it? Please help with any information. What side effcts can I expect from this cycle, and what can I do to avoid any ball shrinkage...Thanks!

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    how old r you?whats your training like? deca alone?? you given no information, how is anyone going to reply

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    man he is right when i decided to even think bout using AS dats wat i tot first ill do deca and dats dat. but after being on this site i know a hell of a lot more bout AS than i ever did and i feel im still not ready yet. post all ur info on ur profile ask as many ?s as possible and no ? is stupid u need to know these things the guys here are well up on the knowledge and they will c u right

OkieCardinal is offline New Member
    I'm 23 years old, been working out hard for about four years. . . 4 days a week. Just looking for a boost and would like to add some mass. Been stuck where I am for over a year now. Weigh 180 lbs. Don't really want to stack anything, just plan to take a cyle of Deca . I don't know anything about PCT and would like some info on what would be best after an 8 week cycle of Deca. About 300mg per week. Want to avoid as much damage as possible from the cycle so any information on how to do that would be great. Just want to be as careful as I can. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieCardinal
    I'm 23 years old, been working out hard for about four years. . . 4 days a week. Just looking for a boost and would like to add some mass. Been stuck where I am for over a year now. Weigh 180 lbs. Don't really want to stack anything, just plan to take a cyle of Deca. I don't know anything about PCT and would like some info on what would be best after an 8 week cycle of Deca. About 300mg per week. Want to avoid as much damage as possible from the cycle so any information on how to do that would be great. Just want to be as careful as I can. Thanks a lot.
    First of all if you want to prevent and damage from the cycle DONT RUN IT ALONE! You need to add a test to it. Second, your pct should include clomid,novladex, and ldex. There are plenty of posts/stickys on PCT so get to readin. And in regards to getting the stuff its up to u to find it thats what i had to do. Good luck bro!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your only running one compound(which I recommend for a first), run Test

Thread Information