Thread: PCT question

alphamedic is offline Associate Member

PCT question

Ok, bro's....My cycle got cut short from 12 weeks of test cyp. 400/mg/week.....and deca 300/mg/week......to only 7 weeks due to an injury....it has been 2 weeks since my last inj....I started my pct today....which brings me to my question....I am taking clomid and nolva.....day 1-clo-6ml/ nolva 1ml
    day 2-11-clo2ml /nolva-1ml
    day 12-21-clo 1ml/nolva-1ml

I will be starting an identical cycle to the one that I was on before when I heal...about 3 more weeks hopefully..(hairline boxer fracture to the hand)

So, does that pct look ok?...doses and all......It is liquid rersearch chems...nolva 25mg/ml solution......clomid 50mg/ml
    Thanks for any help....peace

Bump

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Run your PCT for 30 days, and I'd add anastrozole

Pct

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Run your PCT for 30 days, and I'd add anastrozole
    OK, I do have that one as well...how many ML/day?....about 0.5 to 1 ml?...If my solution is 1mg/ml

.25mgED or .5mgEOD

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    .25mgED or .5mgEOD
    Got it ...Thanks bro!

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    From Swale's PCT Protocol (he's an HRT doc for chistssakes)

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).

Quote Originally Posted by ripdtoshredz
    From Swale's PCT Protocol (he's an HRT doc for chistssakes)

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).
    Thanks for the helpful tip brah!....Not bad for a "NOOB"....lol...

I going to have to disagree with SWALE.

Anastrozole can supress estrogen by up to about 85% with an average dose(1mg). This in a person with normal levels of estrogen present. We have supraphysiological levels of estrogen circulating, and are incorporating a 1/4 of the usual dose used of anastrozole
    Even if an adverse effect was seen is significant proportions, you hav 2 SERMs being run, which mimick estrogen in bone and liver(tamox primarily) so that will help in alleviating the HDL problem that might occur. Policosinol is another step you could take on top of th SERMs if the effect to HDL was too great.

Bottom line, anastrozole IS a feasible addition to PCT, as I state in my thread at the top of the PCT forum

Thread Information