Thread: Starting PCT

MX310 is offline New Member

Starting PCT

Hey Guys, I just finished a 10 week cycle of d-bol, sust and winny. I took 250mg every five days of sust, I have been takin 50mg of winny every three days, and I know now that was not a good cycle for sust, but I did go from 185 to 205. I just took my last shot of sust Thurs. From what I have read I need to wait 3weeks to start my PCT. I have been taking 20mg nolva ed for the last week as it just came in. I have 90 50mg tabs of clomid.

I am needing some advise if I should keep taking the nolva throught the pct and how much clomid should I take.

Also, I am wanting to get the shredded look, any advise. I was thinking of some Clen ?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    keep taking nolva 20mg throughout PCT and run clomid for 3 weeks Day1-300mg
    Day2-21 100mg.hope this helps

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MX310
    Hey Guys, I just finished a 10 week cycle of d-bol, sust and winny. I took 250mg every five days of sust, I have been takin 50mg of winny every three days, and I know now that was not a good cycle for sust, but I did go from 185 to 205. I just took my last shot of sust Thurs. From what I have read I need to wait 3weeks to start my PCT. I have been taking 20mg nolva ed for the last week as it just came in. I have 90 50mg tabs of clomid.

I am needing some advise if I should keep taking the nolva throught the pct and how much clomid should I take.

Also, I am wanting to get the shredded look, any advise. I was thinking of some Clen ?
    You need to know this **** before you ever start. You are asking to fu,ck yourself up. But boistheman is correct.

MX310 is offline New Member
    Thanks boistheman, that is what I thought but wanted to make sure because the mg's where so low that I was taking.

I see most people take at least 500 mg's of test a week.

Thread Information