InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

water retention in PCT

Hey there,

just finished a 12 week cutter with prop/winny/anavar (12wk/10wk/ 4wk)
    currently on PCT .. done with 2 shots of 5000 iu's HCG (e5d)..one to go then will move on to clomid theraphy..also on nolva 20mg and proviron 25mg ed.

here's the question: In the last seven days..I have literally bloated up 15 lbs with water..I've been told to expect this by an expert cycler so i'm not freaking out or anything but have any of you guys faced the same problems?

HCG should have been used during your cycle. Try getting ldex to reduce the bloat. That water is from the sudden flux of estrogen u get post cycle

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    HCG should have been used during your cycle. Try getting ldex to reduce the bloat. That water is from the sudden flux of estrogen u get post cycle

were you running any estrogen-antagonists like ldex, proviron while on cycle?

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Proviron is best run during along with nolva for best results. May not do any good post but I may be wrong

Skip the last shot of HCG you had planned and get on the clomid, preferably with adex and nolva.
    Nothing you used would warrant you wating longer than 2-3 days after your last AAS dose to hop on clomid......waiting for that extended period is detrimental. 5000IU is much too high a dose of HCG anyway...you actually wouldn't even need HCG for a short cycle like that with those compounds.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Clomid and Nolva are a must like Einy said

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Skip the last shot of HCG you had planned and get on the clomid, preferably with adex and nolva.
    Nothing you used would warrant you wating longer than 2-3 days after your last AAS dose to hop on clomid......waiting for that extended period is detrimental. 5000IU is much too high a dose of HCG anyway...you actually wouldn't even need HCG for a short cycle like that with those compounds.
    got this reply a few hrs too late just took my last shot of HCG..but for future reference, i will skip HCG in a short cycle like this...if it isn't doing any good, i hope at least it isnt doing any overt harm, apart from all that water gain...anyhu ... am already on nolva and proviron (should i drop this too?)...have no adex but starting clomid immediately today (300/100/50 for 4 wks) along with some clen to reduce the bloat...any more modifications to make einstein?

thanx bros

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    got this reply a few hrs too late just took my last shot of HCG ..but for future reference, i will skip HCG in a short cycle like this...if it isn't doing any good, i hope at least it isnt doing any overt harm, apart from all that water gain...anyhu ... am already on nolva and proviron (should i drop this too?)...have no adex but starting clomid immediately today (300/100/50 for 4 wks) along with some clen to reduce the bloat...any more modifications to make einstein?

thanx bros
    Keep running the nolva (20mg/day) but drop the proviron, as this will inhibit HPTA during pct. HCG is really only to maintain (but I prefer regain) testicular size. Usually, just 4-5 doses (even less) of 500IUs E4D will regain size....beyond that, more HCG is just extraneous. What you did kind of serves as a pseudo extension of your cycle, with a few large spikes of test, but it won't be a huge deal....it's just not the most efficient way, that's all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Keep running the nolva (20mg/day) but drop the proviron, as this will inhibit HPTA during pct. HCG is really only to maintain (but I prefer regain) testicular size. Usually, just 4-5 doses (even less) of 500IUs E4D will regain size....beyond that, more HCG is just extraneous. What you did kind of serves as a pseudo extension of your cycle, with a few large spikes of test, but it won't be a huge deal....it's just not the most efficient way, that's all.
    will drop the proviron ..thanx for the advice bro,

cheers

Thread Information