kaorialfred is offline Member

Clomid or Provion and why?

I have Nolva already, I think I maybe headed for clomid or telsac or even provion. I am trying to loose the estrogen fat I have obtained.

so which one would you choose , and why?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    if your are taking about pct post than proviron is best not used.it helps at the root of blocking estros during cycle. clomid helps lh to get the hpta going so your testes start producing. there are many articles pro's & con's

actually I am thinking of long term use. I am going to see my doctor today about this. I haven't found any research that suggest long term Serum and AI are safe; and if they are safe for long term use than which ones?

That's more the reason for that question. When I use nolva I am 253 without it I get 265. So I am trying to decide which to use in combo for long term. If my dr. decides longterm maintenace.

I didn't mention this but I have to take test therapy for life.

Reducing estrogen won't reduce your estrogenic fat. It'll help to prevent more....that's all. If you have high estrogen levels, the nolva is merely dropping estrogen-mediated water retention. Drop your bf first, which will lower your estrogen....you have to get to the root of the problem rather than treating the problem's sides. High bf= higher estrogen levels.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Reducing estrogen won't reduce your estrogenic fat. It'll help to prevent more....that's all. If you have high estrogen levels, the nolva is merely dropping estrogen-mediated water retention. Drop your bf first, which will lower your estrogen....you have to get to the root of the problem rather than treating the problem's sides. High bf= higher estrogen levels.

the root of the problem, that's what's killing me.
    seriously diet and cardio are really there!!

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up intresting

[QUOTE=einstein1905]Reducing estrogen won't reduce your estrogenic fat. It'll help to prevent more....that's all. If you have high estrogen levels, the nolva is merely dropping estrogen-mediated water retention. Drop your bf first, which will lower your estrogen....you have to get to the root of the problem rather than treating the problem's sides. High bf= higher estrogen levels.[/QUOTE
    Thnx for the info Einstein,I never knew that.It makes sense now why some of the senior AR members were telling me to hit some cardio first and lose some Bf before I hit my gear.

Thread Information