Thread: PCT for M4OHN

geesler is offline New Member

PCT for M4OHN

Hi all- Im Matt, this is my first post to these forums
    I am about to start a M4OHN and 1test cycle and am trying to decide what for pct. I have read all pheednos pct stickies and have done my research but since M4OHN is so new I cant decide if should run clomid/nolva or some 6 or 7 oxo for pct. Ive never had a chance to run clomid/nolva.

I chose M4OHN instead of M1t which I was considering because I would like to keep water weight down since its summer. It seems an interesting product (I havent yet ordered so I'm still going back and for between the two until I have the option of getting some from DS, and reading more about it till then)

I have previously ran cycles of ph only and followed up with 6oxo- I've never had a chance for clomid/nolva but after reading pheednos info (thanks!) I am thinking I would like to do things "proper"- would like some help from you more experienced ones out there

cheers!
    Last edited by geesler; 06-22-2004 at 08:43 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I think you should be good with 3 weeks of pct consisting of:
    300-100-50 clomid split
    20 mg nolvadex ED

dtr98 is offline Member
    do waste your money on it!!! i started with 4mgs as they said went up to 56mgs with nothing. was to i was a non- responder, if was better than anavar i think i would of felt something???

Thread Information