Tourk is offline Junior Member

New expiriment for PCT

After the fail PCT cycle with Clomid and Nolva ,today i started something new .
    It's called Arvekap 0,1 mg .After four hours from the injection i already feel much better !!!
    I will inform you for the process with medical exams at the end .

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you have any information on this? I did a search and everything came back in Greek. I would be interested in reading up on what this is.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    What is it and what does it do? Is an AI, some new type of SERM, or some supplement from the company you work for and are trying to get all use juice heads to buy?

I am Greek so this is not a problem for me .I am not working in any company and it's not a supplement .After the poor facts ,i found that it's medicine which they use it to "push" the hypothalamous to release more LH FSH .It's very drastic and very very fast acting .
    You use it only for 7 days ,in a very small dosages (10 U.I.) and then you continue with HCG and Clomid .Here is a paradoxial .
    If you use it for more than 7 days your FSH and LH levels are going down again !
    Today i am going to do my second injection and i will inform you further .

Sorry a little mistake.
    It works to the Hypothalamous to push the Pituitary to release Gonadotropine .

The expiriment failed .After the third shot i did not feel good so i stop it. My friend still says to me that it worked very good for him .I don't know ,maybe i did something wrong .
    Anyway for now , i will bridge the cycle with some HCG and some proviron for 2-3 weeks (i have tried this in the past time and it was ok for me ) and then i will go with Clomid and Tribulus .

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That's very interesting Tourk. Wish there was a study in english I could read on this. Would be nice to have PCT done in 7 days.

If it's injected, i assume it's a GnRH analog. I've never heard of it either though....interesting. What is it's actual name (not product name)? e.g. Tamoxifen is sold as nolvadex , anastrozole as arimidex , etc

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    If it's injected, i assume it's a GnRH analog. I've never heard of it either though....interesting. What is it's actual name (not product name)? e.g. Tamoxifen is sold as nolvadex, anastrozole as arimidex, etc
    I guessed right......only one study found under it's trade name:

Arch Gynecol Obstet. 1995;256(3):163-6. Related Articles, Links

Successful conservative treatment of catamenial pneumothorax with GnRH agonist.

Lolis D, Adonakis G, Kontostolis E, Pneumatikos J, Malamou-Mitsi V.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Ioannina, Greece.

A thirty four year old woman with recurrent catamenial pneumothorax is described. Pleural endometriosis was suspected and cytologic examination of fluid drained from the right pleural cavity showed glandular cell clusters of probable endometrial origin. The patient received a long-acting GnRH agonist (Triptorelin-Arvekap-Ipsen) 3.75 mg/month I.M. for nine months and remains asymptomatic with regular periods 12 months after discontinuing the treatment.

Publication Types:
    Case Reports

PMID: 7574910 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

jatym is offline New Member
    Yes, its Triptorelin GnRh analog.
    You should be careful because using this stuff leads to total inhibit of LF and FSH releasing.
    Obviously you got the same after cycle, but I think it's not the best way of PCT.

It's actual name is triptorelin and yes right they use it to stop releasing LH and FSH.
    But in the first days it goes the LH and FSH to the top .After that peak it leads to inhibit the release of these .
    (So says the instructions in the box)
    I think that it didn't work for me because i mix it and i didn't inject it at once .
    I will find the guy at the gym who told me about that and i will inform you further .

Thread Information