AdamK is offline New Member

Liquid Clomid/ real or rubbing alcohol?

I got some liquid clomid the other day, it is a brown 50ml bottle with a green sticker, CTDRE liquid Clomid. The only problem was the bottle did not have a plastic seal around the top. I decided to risk it, I took 1 ml shot in the mouth, oooh sh*t that burned, it took my breath away, was like taking a shot of everclear, follow by a nasty aftertaste of bitterness, I cannot get the taste out of my mouth. I have not gotten violently ill yet, or died, so I am assuming I got the right stuff, if so I am happy. So my question is, with the facts I have told you, does this sound like the real stuff, is it suppose to taste like bitter rubbing alcohol? Any good info would be great, thanks.

Wow, great info, I am just trying to sit back in a collective mind state and absorb the plethora of knowledgeable information!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I never heard of the web site you got your clomid from. If that's not it in the post then pm it to me and I can tell you if the site is legitimate or had any problems with legitimacy. Suspended products like clomid are suspended in a sterile solution that makes it taste like that. I have tried several companies and they all taste basically the same. I would suggest putting it in your orange juice or something to dillute the taste.

Thanks Bro, be sure and check your PM's thanks for the help.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I never heard of the web site you got your clomid from. If that's not it in the post then pm it to me and I can tell you if the site is legitimate or had any problems with legitimacy. Suspended products like clomid are suspended in a sterile solution that makes it taste like that. I have tried several companies and they all taste basically the same. I would suggest putting it in your orange juice or something to dillute the taste.
    Im glad you mentioned the oj thing. My liq ancillaries taste horrible as well. the other day there was a thread about mixing with oj. they say that doing this will destroy the ancillaries.

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    Im glad you mentioned the oj thing. My liq ancillaries taste horrible as well. the other day there was a thread about mixing with oj. they say that doing this will destroy the ancillaries.
    That's a load of crap. Really... think of what it all gets mixed with when it hits the stomach. Pill or liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamK
    1 ml shot in the mouth, oooh sh*t that burned, it took my breath away, was like taking a shot of everclear, follow by a nasty aftertaste of bitterness, I cannot get the taste out of my mouth.
    2 things.

1) it most likely WAS everclear. Clomiphene Citrate is pretty soluable in Ethanol (Everclear). A lot of research chem makers dissolve the powder in Everclear. Nuff said.

and

2) Clomiphene Citrate does leave a nasty aftertaste in your mouth. Try chewing a Clomid tab. ****ing nasty.

Hope that helped.

I can't vouch for the company. The name on the label is one I've never seen.

Thanks for the info, I put a few drops on my tounge this morning around 11:00 and it still feels slightly numb, any of you had this happen with the liquid Clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamK
    Thanks for the info, I put a few drops on my tounge this morning around 11:00 and it still feels slightly numb, any of you had this happen with the liquid Clomid?
    Yeah, it's the ethanol and not the clomid though.

Thread Information