capone_22 is offline Junior Member

Nolva only PCT with Min. clomid!

Hey everyone,
    I tried searching but couldn't really find what I was looking for and I didn't really have that much time

Anyways, I'm about to start my PCT, I have both Nolva (lots) and clomid (left over but enough for a full PCT) on hand. Can someone recommend a good PCT with only Nolva or with minimum clomid possible.

Reason being, I do not want to risk anything or "play around" with my eyesight since I already have "brutal" eyesight. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

bump

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    clomid wont 'mess up your eyesight' or else everyone who's done a PCT would be blindm and this would be a blind forum. Nolvadex is used during the PCT because peaks or spikes in testosterone could cause soem estrogen conversion, or even the AS you used dring your cycle could cause an estrogen attack still even after the cycle. Nolvadex does stimulate and increase your natural testosterone production but it cannot..i repeat cannot make you recover from the shut down caused by AS use!! You must include Clomid! You say you dont have enough, well how much do u have? because in my opinion using a little is better than not using any at all, using a little will actually speed up your natural recovery but you must use it! what was your cycle like? and how much clomid do you have? we'll halp you out man!
    and if clomid in rare cases causes problems with vision then it should be discontinued and these syptms will go away, they are not permanent

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    clomid wont 'mess up your eyesight' or else everyone who's done a PCT would be blindm and this would be a blind forum. Nolvadex is used during the PCT because peaks or spikes in testosterone could cause soem estrogen conversion, or even the AS you used dring your cycle could cause an estrogen attack still even after the cycle. Nolvadex does stimulate and increase your natural testosterone production but it cannot..i repeat cannot make you recover from the shut down caused by AS use!! You must include Clomid! You say you dont have enough, well how much do u have? because in my opinion using a little is better than not using any at all, using a little will actually speed up your natural recovery but you must use it! what was your cycle like? and how much clomid do you have? we'll halp you out man!
    and if clomid in rare cases causes problems with vision then it should be discontinued and these syptms will go away, they are not permanent
    cycle was:
    wk 1-15 500mg test cyp/Enanthate (i shot roughly 250mg of both per week)
    wk 1-12 400mg EQ

I have roughly 80 tabs of clomid and 100 of nolva.

I've heard the vision problems being both permanent and non-permanent??? That's why I don't know what to believe. I don't want to take chances.

Thread Information