Thread: Nolva for PCT

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Nolva for PCT

How many ppl actually use Nolva in their PCT? I have come across some people on here that think Nolvadex for PCT is rubbish, and to only go with Clomid. But lets just leave CLomid out of this for a second and discuss how good Nolvadex is to use in PCT. I have also seen a few people on here that seem to think that Nolvadex is great to use in your PCT, so hopefully I will get some responds from those people about how good Nolvadex is when using in PCT. Is it worth using even?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I say use Nolavadex to avoid the Estrogen rebound effect.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes as I assumed, most ppl do use Nolva as an Anti E

Nolva is better than........using nothing, I'd be as brave as to say that. First people used the BS Llewellyn article to claim nolva superior to clomid.....when the mountains of literature were unveiled to show clomid is far superior to nolva for acute effects on gonadotropins, then people decided to claim nolva was better because of less sides than clomid..........wrong again. Clomid's "sides" other than infrequent tracers, are not clomid's sides but rather sides due to the rapid fluxes in hormone levels (gonadotropins and then test). the reason nolva doesn't induce the same effects is because nolva is much less efficient at raising gonadotropins and therefore test....it does so much more gradually. the acne, moodswings, etc are all indicative of rapid hormone fluxes (akin to puberty, menstruation, menopause, etc) not due to clomid itself. The sides merely tell you that clomid is indeed working.
    Clomid vs. nolva is a no contest.
    And yes, people still use only nolva for pct, but then again, a lot of the trends from the 80'd die hard.

the whole goal of pct is to recover HPTA function.....as quickly as possible.

Thread Information