Thread: Need Help!

rykker187 is offline New Member

Need Help!

I made the mistake of doing a deca only cycle.Im doing QV300/300ml a week.I got the dreaded deca-dick.It isnt so bad but theres times when i cant nut and it sucks for me not my girl.I know it has a lil to do with the alcohol =p,but i know it has to do with the deca also.Im on week 8 and im about to stop,i dont have many options atm as my guy is hurting from the summertime rush of ppl coming to him.I can get test np....would that help?Should i just stay off completely til im back to normal?I see alot of stuff i can take but im not sure if i have access to them.Whats my best bet?Im really confused i knew i shouldnt have done a deca only but theres no backing out now =p.I wanna beat my girl up as usual asap.Anything i can take over the counter?Uggh how long until im back to normal without taking anything?I have some d-bol i could take should i this late?I see ppl talking about getting clomid for research only...help omg plz!

freakyjuicer is offline New Member
    yes, a deca only cycle is definitely a mistake. Also, what the **** are you thinking? Drinking on a cycle is one of the dumbest things you can do. You don't know that alcohol raises estrogen and lowers testosterone ? ****, son. I would quit this cycle immediately, and please tell me you have some treatment for post cycle. Anyway, next cycle ingredients (since your obviously and undereducated noobie):

1 NO ALCOHOL!!!
    2 testosterone
    3 deca or eq
    4 dbol
    5 clomid
    6 nolv.
    7 HCG

Hope this helps. Peace.

-FJ

P.S. Wasn't trying to be a bastard, just coming down hard on you so, perhaps, you remember this ****

rykker187 is offline New Member

rofl

Tear me a new asshole i guess i deserve it.I quit this already,i dont have anything for pct atm...i was told by a friend who did deca only he had nps and that deca-dick is rare.I drink one night a week nothing i can do about it im sure many ppl do.How long until ill be back to normal?Im not even thinking about a second cycle yet still suffering from my first -p.Its an honest uneducated mistake im trying to correct asap.

freakyjuicer is offline New Member
    Like I said, I wasn't trying to be a bastard, but maybe you'll remember what I said, eh? Only being on it for 8 weeks even without any PCT you shouldn't take to long to recover. Give it 2-3 weeks. Remember to make a "stack" for your next cycle. Peace.

-FJ

Thread Information