Thread: liquid labs.

sniper320 is offline Member

liquid labs.

Any body use liquid labs? They seem a little expensive to me. I think there nolva comes 40mg/ml at 50ml. whats really cool is there canadian.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    40ml/mg at 50ml bottle? That's a lot. Wonder how much they are charging for that. You can pm me and I can send you to another reseach chem site that's probably cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    Any body use liquid labs? They seem a little expensive to me. I think there nolva comes 40mg/ml at 50ml. whats really cool is there canadian.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, that should be double the price of what most people pay for their nolvadex considering its double the mg/ml ratio.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Can someone PM me a canadian lab website for this. I just read here on another thread that l-dex, liquid nolva, etc., is not coming through the border via mail anymore. Thx,
    Nick

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    anyone know any liquid labs that are domestic ?? (i figured this isnt a source question since its legal). I do have about 5 sites to choose from, but i want the best made products and i know u bros know ur stuff!

Shoot me a pm. I'll give you a liquid research chem admin address you can email the guy and ask about that. I know a guy in canada that just got his clen and T3 from this company in the U.S. and he had no problems. Maybe this chem site owner will know why that is and how he got his product across the border.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    Can someone PM me a canadian lab website for this. I just read here on another thread that l-dex, liquid nolva, etc., is not coming through the border via mail anymore. Thx,
    Nick

shoot me a pm
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    anyone know any liquid labs that are domestic ?? (i figured this isnt a source question since its legal). I do have about 5 sites to choose from, but i want the best made products and i know u bros know ur stuff!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Liquid T3

Hey bro...I'm looking for some liquid T3 and saw that you had a good lead on a research company. The only one I ever used was liquid research and we all know that story....thanks in advance bro!

you got it..
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Hey bro...I'm looking for some liquid T3 and saw that you had a good lead on a research company. The only one I ever used was liquid research and we all know that story....thanks in advance bro!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Hey can anyone drop me a PM with a liquid research lab. I am looking for some liquid ferma(sp).

Thread Information