Thread: Tracers-WOW!

Stackertoo is offline Member

Tracers-WOW!

I jump started my Clomid with 150mg the 1st day. I was too chicken**** to do more. On the second day and ever since I have been doing 100mg.
    On that second day when I got home from work (it was dark) I saw tracers. I did not see them until I got into the house (into a well-lit room). Then they hit me. ****. This stuff reminds me of mushrooms. How common is this?
    It only happens when I get home at night. Weird!
    I had heard about this before, but it kind of caught me off guard the first time.
    At least I know my liquid isn't bunk.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    I jump started my Clomid with 150mg the 1st day. I was too chicken**** to do more. On the second day and ever since I have been doing 100mg.
    On that second day when I got home from work (it was dark) I saw tracers. I did not see them until I got into the house (into a well-lit room). Then they hit me. ****. This stuff reminds me of mushrooms. How common is this?
    It only happens when I get home at night. Weird!
    I had heard about this before, but it kind of caught me off guard the first time.
    At least I know my liquid isn't bunk.
    happens to me too, i have been off clomid for almost 2 weeks, and i still see them, i did 300 mgs day 1 and 100 mgs for 30 days

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    If you're seeing tracers, you should stop the clomid and try Nolva. Clomid can cause permanent eye damage

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    clomid doesnt affect me that way...thankfully, but i would do what LB said above

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I had some tracers as well on Clomid.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    I forgot to mention that I am taking 20mg of Nolva ED. I did some Clomid earlier, but at a lower dosage and had no effects. Think I'll head back to the 50mg range for a while and see if it goes away. They were pretty bad tonight...

Thread Information