mistasmif is offline Junior Member

Question Nolvadex as alternative for HPTA recovery?

I'm about to conclude an oral Winstrol only 8 week cycle @ 50mg ED. I don't forsee much of a shut down at all but I'm curious if I can run Nolvadex for PCT as an alternative to Clomid to recovery any possible affects to my HPTA.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Your side effects from running winstrol only are going to be more dramatic such as libido problems and impotence. You can do it if you want to with out having test as a base but I wouldnt suggest it.

As for nolvadex for PCT after a winstrol cycle, winstrol doesn't readily convert to estrogen. Nolvadex selective properties are to the androgen receptors and isn't nearly enough to restore HPTA. I know there are misinformed articles floating around claiming nolvadex over clomid but they are bias and wrong.

There is no correct PCT with out clomid and nolvadex. Pheedno's collected articles cleary show this as well as adding an AI like l-dex to help stimulate libido during pct and divert nolvadex to assist in stimulating the HPTA along side clomid.

Please see "Pheedno's PCT"
    Quote Originally Posted by mistasmif
    I'm about to conclude an oral Winstrol only 8 week cycle @ 50mg ED. I don't forsee much of a shut down at all but I'm curious if I can run Nolvadex for PCT as an alternative to Clomid to recovery any possible affects to my HPTA.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information