SpringsBridge7 Guest

Liquid Nolva,clomid,femara

Alright i need some nolvadex ,clomid and femara for a cycle im about to start test E and eq.Is liquid nolva the same as nolvadex tabs.I also have 30 50mg clomid tabs and i was gonna order 30 more so i would have enough for pct but would it be ok to order liquid clomid and take the tabs.Im also not sure about how much of each i will need.i can buy the liquid nolva at 20mg/ml-60ml vial would that be enough for a 10 week cycle 400mg test e and 400 mg eq per week and pheedno's pct?Also like i said i already have 30 clomid tabs 50mg i can get liquid clomid 50MG/ML - 60ML VIAL would that be enough for pct also i want to get some femara so i dont bloat up. Basically i just need someone to give me an amount of each please.Also the amount to take eack day.Thanks

Liquid Nolva=
    Liquid Clomid=
    Liquid Femara=
    Remember 10 week Test E and Eq 400mg each per week.

Sorry for the long message.Thanks for any info helping.Thank you.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    The liquid chemicals are the same as pill form. Also, you have chosen Pheedno's PCT. His PCT recommends a 30 day PCT for a cycle between 8-16 weeks which is where you fall in.

"Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva"

Femara is stronger than l-dex and I use this as well but If you are going to use Pheedno's PCT stick with l-dex instead.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Thanks but how much nolva and l dex should i take during my cycle?

Thread Information