jackaroo is offline New Member

nolva question - during cycle?

hey guys -
    in the middle of my 1st cycle:
    deca - 300mg mondays
    sust - 250mg mondays, thursdays

here's my q - i was told different things about pct's - i know to take clomid 2 weeks after last sust inject. (300 day 1, 100 days 2-14, 50 days 15-31), but i'm not sure on the nolva. i'm into week 6, and would it be wise to run nolva @10 a day for the rest of my cycle? i have 600mg total of nolva - should i just start now and run till it's gone, then do my clomid like originally scheduled?

i've been hearing about guys taking nolva throughout the entire cycle, and i'm just trying to be careful

thanks guys

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if you want to run nolva throughout your cycle use 10 mg's

when PCT time comes around, up it to 20 mg's

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackaroo
    hey guys -
    in the middle of my 1st cycle:
    deca - 300mg mondays
    sust - 250mg mondays, thursdays

here's my q - i was told different things about pct's - i know to take clomid 2 weeks after last sust inject. (300 day 1, 100 days 2-14, 50 days 15-31), but i'm not sure on the nolva. i'm into week 6, and would it be wise to run nolva @10 a day for the rest of my cycle? i have 600mg total of nolva - should i just start now and run till it's gone, then do my clomid like originally scheduled?

i've been hearing about guys taking nolva throughout the entire cycle, and i'm just trying to be careful

thanks guys
    let me know how your cycle works out for you, i'm on the deca, sust cycle my self, with a little dbol also, from the info i got is start clomid 3 wks after last sust shoot, i'm on 20mg of the liquid nolva thru cycle. good luck

jackaroo is offline New Member
    I've been on for 6 weeks now. 34 yo, 5 11, 195 when I started. I'm seeing some nice gains now - I'm up 15 lbs. At first I thought maybe the gear was fake or underdosed, but at the start of week 5, started to get the "hey - working out, huh?" compliments. I'll let you know the final results in 6 more weeks.

By the way, I plan on cycle #2 in Feb. - just got my qv enan today - gotta gear up now while my source is still around

I plan on enan 500mg
    deca 400mg
    12 weeks

(maybe I'll add some prop in the beginning, still getting everyone's advice)

Thread Information