Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Help With PCT - Deca, Test E

Hey bros...

To begin with, I am asking this for a close friend, so no, I'm not crossing over...

He is 26 y/o, 165-170 lbs, 5'10", and about 10% bf...

This will be his first cycle, and plans to run it next winter, roughly January.

It looks like this:

Weeks:
    1-10 400 mg/week Deca
    1-12 500 mg/week Test Enth

He is unsure about what PCT he should do, as am I. He has much time to prepare, so I thought I would try and give him a hand.

Based on my research, I was thinking:

Weeks:
    1-ed of PCT Nolva 10 mg ed
    1-12 .25 L-dex
    14-? Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-31.
    1-12 B6 200mg ed

Does this look like it would be ok? I don't know a lot about PCT, so any help would be great.

Also, how about tribulus? I have read to run it in PCT as well....

Any help would be great bros...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    start PCT at week 14
    start trib ED at 3g till PCT and up it to 5g
    run the nolva and the l-dex a week past the clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    start PCT at week 14
    So... run the clomid for 31 days, beginning in week 14..., and run the L-dex and Nolva a week past....

When exactly do you want the tribulus started though? From what you typed, it looks like you mean from week one of the cycle, at 3d, until PCT starts on week 14, at 5g.. is this what you mean?

Thanks alot bro. I appreciate it. I just want all my info to be dead on when I give it to him. I have much to learn about PCT.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    So... run the clomid for 31 days, beginning in week 14..., and run the L-dex and Nolva a week past....

When exactly do you want the tribulus started though? From what you typed, it looks like you mean from week one of the cycle, at 3d, until PCT starts on week 14, at 5g.. is this what you mean?

Thanks alot bro. I appreciate it. I just want all my info to be dead on when I give it to him. I have much to learn about PCT.

yes

yes

no problem!!

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Would HCG be necessary on a cycle such as that?

I'm thinking of running the same cycle w/ the same amounts except running it for a full 12 weeks. I also want to kick it off w/ D-bol at 20mg's for the first four weeks, and maybe finishing the cycle w/ prop for the last 3 weeks. I'll be running Letro throughout the cycle, and Nolva/Clomid PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    Would HCG be necessary on a cycle such as that?

I'm thinking of running the same cycle w/ the same amounts except running it for a full 12 weeks. I also want to kick it off w/ D-bol at 20mg's for the first four weeks, and maybe finishing the cycle w/ prop for the last 3 weeks. I'll be running Letro throughout the cycle, and Nolva/Clomid PCT.
    What do you mean a full 12 weeks? You meant Test E and Deca BOTH for 12 weeks? Not a good plan. You should run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca. HCG is not necessary. If you follow what I and Mr. Sparkle have done above you will be fine. Good luck bro, and check out "Pheedno's PCT"

CLICK HERE

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    start PCT at week 14
    hey Mr Sparkle or anyone who knows.. i know this thread is a little old but im researching my pct.. very similiar cycle. i am running my deca 12 wks and test for 14... i like the way Mr sparkle layed out what to follow but i want to add b-12 to my pct.. anyone have any recommendation on how much to run? how often and when during the pct i should start it... i have plenty of it i kicked off my cycle with prop/b12....

Thread Information