Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Pro_hormones compliment Clomid?

Just a theory I came up with. Would a test pre-cursor compliment Clomid in bringing up natty test levels.

Any opinions?

That's really where the HCG comes in.....to restimulate synthesis of all the necessary enzymes for test pr8oduction.....the real limiting factor during pct, assuming HCG has been used, is the gonadotropins, LH and FSH

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    That's really where the HCG comes in.....to restimulate synthesis of all the necessary enzymes for test pr8oduction.....the real limiting factor during pct, assuming HCG has been used, is the gonadotropins, LH and FSH
    OK but how about would it work as an alternative to HCG ? Just for arguments sake, do you think it would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK but how about would it work as an alternative to HCG? Just for arguments sake, do you think it would work?
    It's HCG acting as an LH agonist that "tells" the leydig cells to upregulate all relevant enzymes for test synthesis......to be honest, I don't know if there is any type of independent negative feedback system, dependent upon precursor concentration, within gthe leydig cells. If there were, it would be inhibitory if anything...

Maybe, HCG with prohormones would be beneficial, but I doubt that too, since most prohormones also inhibit HPTA too

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Maybe, HCG with prohormones would be beneficial, but I doubt that too, since most prohormones also inhibit HPTA too
    I couldnt agree more

I see what you are saying, makes sense. I guess a theory that only takes 10 seconds to come up with, and with no research probaly isnt gonna stick 99 out of 100 times.

Thread Information