Thread: PCT Rant

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Angry PCT Rant

WTF?!?

WTF.. is all i can say. I'm at day 7 of clomid... Seems every side-effect there is known to man has made itself apparent to me. I now know what menopause feels like. I've been like Martha Stewart. Bitching moaning and being cold to my girl.. mood swings... High and lows...blurry vision...etc.

Nobody need reply to this thread asking me the dosages of my clomid.. I can't believe instead of being asleep i'm here ranting (WTF...).But really, it's beyond me what could be wrong. I haven't yet heard of Pfizer listing manic-personality-manifestation as one of the side effects of Clomid use.. but maybe they should. Anybody got their gosh-darned email address?

O sh*t.. see what i mean? There i go again.

Watched "Seventh Heaven" at work again (what was i doing watching that sh*t? Um blame it on the fricking Clomid) and i feel like that Reverend's wife; fat and menopausal (o no.. here's a hot flash...oooo that smelt bad)

Anyone out there had bad experiences with Clomid? Wait what am i asking? Nobody'll reply to this thread.. They'll look, say "poor kiddo" and shake their head... Then go in the AR-Lounge

Arrrrgh..forget it.. i'm gonna sleep

~Nark

Here's that ****ed woman again... I tried to sleep but outside is too hot

And a pic of how i feel(as words really aren't describing well...)

To at 3 weeks from natonals i guess i'm not as fat as the dancer dude (go Homer Go)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PCT Rant-7th%2520heaven.jpg  

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    sorry to reply to your thread but I have heard many stories about the sides of clomid. Keep on truckin

No Prob dude... lol... i strangely happy today...This has got to stop.I was in the gym after training and posing... was doing my cardio and i was frowning but not on purpose.. all of a sudden i was very fricking happy... Then i started laughing...My girl just emailed me sayign she can't deal with 'this'...o dang... LOL... i'm very happy right now(not happy that my girl's pissed.. just strangely elated at nothing at all ).. think i'll go to the beach.

Thread Information