HCG question

can somebody help me out with this:

i am going to run a cylce of 18 weeks:
    Week 1-16 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    Week 1-14 Boldenone Undecylenate 200 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Trenbolone Enantate 200 mg E3D
    Week 13-18 Anavar 2x25 mg ED
    Week 6–18 HCG 500IE E5D

This is not the complete cycle there are also anti e's included, PCT, IGF-1LR3, Clen , ECA and Humalog.

But i need advice about using HCG, what is a good way to use it?
    some people also run tribulus 4gr ED during the cycle and PCT, is this also an option?? i want to protect my gear from shrinking.

advise please

Tourk is offline Junior Member
    First of i think that 16 weeks in Test enath is too much .12 weeks is the maximum you can do ( my opinion).
    Second i think that 500 U.I. of Hcg is very little .The instructions of this medicine reports that you have to do 1000 U.I. - 2000 U.I. 2-3 times per week .
    Don't forget to do your blood exams at the end of the cycle to see how your recovery is going (every 2-3 weeks) .

builtthekid is offline Banned
    yeah thats a long time to run test man.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read 16weeks of testE is not too much I have read of people doing 20weeks JMO

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    From what I have read 16weeks of testE is not too much I have read of people doing 20weeks JMO
    Is this your 1st cycle ?

I run 2grams ed of triblus and it seems to keep them going ok so far

good luck

I know people in Test enath 1 whole year .
    That does not prove that this is the right way ,always joint the side effects.
    (All the people i know which done long cycles have problems with endogenous testo ,with spermatogenesis with hair in the back etc.)
    Always balance the gains with the side effects.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I've done a couple cycles and run HCG throughout with really good luck both times. You're right to comment on shrinkage since that's what HCG reverses/prevents.

First thing I'd do is check the size of your nads before you start a cycle and find an objective way of monitoring them during. (Calipers would work well but I just used a cm ruler, though it's tough getting each one to lie down lengthwise on the ruler sometimes.)

What I would do is start with Tribulus and if you determine you've still got shrinkage then hit the HCG. My experience with HCG is that it can reverse shrinkage completely in just a few days at 500iu/day. 1000-2000iu is just to much to hit yourself with at once, especially if you're prone to gyno since you will get a natural test spike from each shot.

500iu every 5 days sounds fine to me but you can play it by ear as well, which I did on my first cycle. If the trib doesn't work you can do a few days at 500iu and then wait til you notice shrinkage again and do a day or two. What I mean is you can play it by ear as you go along pretty easily as it works so well and so quickly.

Dutchman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I've done a couple cycles and run HCG throughout with really good luck both times. You're right to comment on shrinkage since that's what HCG reverses/prevents.

First thing I'd do is check the size of your nads before you start a cycle and find an objective way of monitoring them during. (Calipers would work well but I just used a cm ruler, though it's tough getting each one to lie down lengthwise on the ruler sometimes.)

What I would do is start with Tribulus and if you determine you've still got shrinkage then hit the HCG. My experience with HCG is that it can reverse shrinkage completely in just a few days at 500iu/day. 1000-2000iu is just to much to hit yourself with at once, especially if you're prone to gyno since you will get a natural test spike from each shot.

500iu every 5 days sounds fine to me but you can play it by ear as well, which I did on my first cycle. If the trib doesn't work you can do a few days at 500iu and then wait til you notice shrinkage again and do a day or two. What I mean is you can play it by ear as you go along pretty easily as it works so well and so quickly.
    Thanks for the info, sounds good to me.

I agree you can play with the dosages depending your body .
    Everyone is unique. My suggetions was for my body .
    Inform us how it is going .

Thread Information