weightshead is offline Associate Member

PCT stuff question.

right im finally getting my first cycle together. pct first.

im curious though, im getting the PCT in liquid form from ibe***s, i probably wont be done with PCT till late december 2004 or early january 2005. will these liquids stay stable/effective untill then - im assuming i dont have to refridgerate them...

thanks for the help

bee-you-em-pee

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    They can and will crystalize. You can take the top off and put them in the microwave for a few seconds, or put the glass container in a pot of water that just boiled. But it doesn't always work. I had some liquidnolva crystalize and tried everything in the books to no avail.

thanks blue, what kind of time frame? and what methods of prevention are there?

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, but I didn't take note of how long it took to crystalize. I believe it was somewhere around 2 months. It really cannot be prevented, you can just try the procedures to melt the crystals. Mine didn't crystalize a lot. But it was a concern to me. I still have about half of the bottle though and it hasn't gotten any worse.

anyone else? i dont want to order now to find in two months time im left with a bottle of nolva and clomid gone to waste...

Thread Information