hurricanejujitsu is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Nolvadex/HCG HELP FAST

I am a new member... A Jujitsu/Mixed Martial Arts fighter, I am 5'8" / 175lbs.
    I am starting my third cycle (Basic Lean Mass Builder) Using: Zencall Labbs Test Etnt 250 @ 375mg/week, and Zencall Deca 300 @ 450mg/week...
    I have 70 nolvadex pills @ 20mg and 5 viles of HCG @ 5000iu.
    My queastion is: Should I save the Nolvedex for POST therapy or use it E.D. throughout my cycle? I have had some breast lump (gynocomastia) issues in the past that I treated with Nolvadex, so Im thinking I should start Nolvadex with my cycle........ Will it inhibit my gains if I use it all the way through? If so I will just keep it on hand incase of problem. About the HCG... I was allways tought to use it post for two weeks, now I am reading in the forms to use everyday @ 250 0r 500iu.... I would prefer not to have to cut and mesure, so my question is... If I am on the proper anti-E (nolva) Post cycle, Will higer doses of HCG (2x2500iu for 2 weeks) cause aromastasizing, even with the Nolvadex? ANY THOUGHTS?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    hcg is usually run mid cycle 500ius on mon & thurs. to keep "the boys" in shape. From what I have read it is counterproductive to run it with pct.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Sup Bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejujitsu
    I am a new member... A Jujitsu/Mixed Martial Arts fighter, I am 5'8" / 175lbs.
    I am starting my third cycle (Basic Lean Mass Builder) Using: Zencall Labbs Test Etnt 250 @ 375mg/week, and Zencall Deca 300 @ 450mg/week...
    I have 70 nolvadex pills @ 20mg and 5 viles of HCG @ 5000iu.
    My queastion is: Should I save the Nolvedex for POST therapy or use it E.D. throughout my cycle? I have had some breast lump (gynocomastia) issues in the past that I treated with Nolvadex, so Im thinking I should start Nolvadex with my cycle........ Will it inhibit my gains if I use it all the way through? If so I will just keep it on hand incase of problem. About the HCG... I was allways tought to use it post for two weeks, now I am reading in the forms to use everyday @ 250 0r 500iu.... I would prefer not to have to cut and mesure, so my question is... If I am on the proper anti-E (nolva) Post cycle, Will higer doses of HCG (2x2500iu for 2 weeks) cause aromastasizing, even with the Nolvadex? ANY THOUGHTS?
    with gyno problems in the past you will definetley need to run the nolva @ 10mg ed and bump it to 20mg ed with any noticable signs of gyno. As for the Hcg...IMO...Use during your 4-6 weeks @ 500iu 2X per week this will insure kept gains from cycle. Peace

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

My Nolvadex are 20mg. is it safe to Half them?

and what should my PCT dossage be?

Yes!!!

My Nolvadex are 20mg. is it safe to Half them?

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 08-05-2004 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks BIGDOG...

Follow pheednos protocal!!

and what should my PCT dossage be?

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Hey VICTOR, why is it couterproductive to use HCG PCT? Thanks-

pheednos protocal? I know I am being spoon Fed here but where can I find it?

Boy you are green huh!!!

pheednos protocal? I know I am being spoon Fed here but where can I find it?
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...ht=pheedno+pct

Next time use the search and just type in the name or product you are looking for...but I am happy to have helped you!!! Peace....

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

with the Nolvadex pct...could HCG be used in place of clomid for the extra LH stimulation? Or do I have to order some clomid...
    im reacerching but i am finding conflicting info... Some say HCG during cycle, some say HCG as a shock at the begining of PCT, to me it would seem if my TEST levels are UP during a cycle why stimulate natural test with HCG?
    why not wait till the Enant and deca goes down three weeks post, and then bump up Natural production, and use the anti-E to keep estro low? Im not being argumenitve, just want the facts...I want to do this correct, ya know? What is the best way to fight the dreaded DECA DICK" lol

Some use it post cycle at higher doses after their testes have already shrunk. This method works but I do not believe that it is the best way to use HCG . In this method one injects a high dose of HCG right near the end of a cycle but before clomid. The opening dose is often 3000iu's followed sometimes by another 3000 4 days later and then 1500iu's every 4th or 5th day and then the last shot is usually only 1000iu's total time three weeks.
    No use taking clomid or nolvadex with the HCG since HCG will suppress the HPTA all by itself via the testosterone production it stimulates.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

How about this... For maintainence: HCG @ 500iu 2x a week ,and Nolvadex at 10mg E.D. DURING CYCLE..
    Then for PCT: A shock dose of 1500iu at the end of cycle then an increase of Nolva after three weeks off...@ 20-30mg a day for 30 days. WHAT DO YOU THINK

500iu HCG starting mid cycle -that is

How about this... For maintainence: HCG @ 500iu 2x a week ,and Nolvadex at 10mg E.D. DURING CYCLE..
    Then for PCT: A shock dose of 1500iu at the end of cycle then an increase of Nolva after three weeks off...@ 20-30mg a day for 30 days. WHAT DO YOU THINK
    IMO..I do not believe in a shock dose...like I stated...if you use the hcg during you cycle then your nutz wil not go through an atrophy stage. Therfore there is no need for the shock dose.

WARNING...if you use HCG at a high dose for too long you might desensitize the testes to LH so don't get carried away with it.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

I need to cut my HCG 5000iu down to 500iu.... Is there a quick/safe online sorce for Steril Water?

Wal-Mart Bro!!

I need to cut my HCG 5000iu down to 500iu.... Is there a quick/safe online sorce for Steril Water?

Thanks Again Bdog.. And I like those quotes from realgains "how to keep gains" post...
    I am doing some digging on my own...lol
    Walmart? GREAT!!! no script needed huh? It comes in a multi-inject bottle?

Thread Information