Thread: confusing

james55555 is offline Junior Member

confusing

I have read so many posts on pct it seems everyone has their own opinion or way to do it. It seems there is one basic formula but no one wants to use it and they keep looking for something better. From what I see a lot of these posts are confusing to say the least, do I use HCG or clomid or both? Oh ya don’t forget nolva. I personally think you should run HCG about half way threw your cycle @ 500iu every 4th day as a precaution so you don’t shut your boys down completely. This way you keep more of the gains you worked so hard for. Than run your normal pct with clomid and nolva I think. Pheedno has a good post at the top of this section. Why would you want to shut your boys down completely just to bring them back again? Also I do have a question if your PCT is to get your body to start producing testosterone than why wouldn’t someone who is not cycling use it to produce more testosterone naturally especially if you are over 40?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by james55555
    Also I do have a question if your PCT is to get your body to start producing testosterone than why wouldn’t someone who is not cycling use it to produce more testosterone naturally especially if you are over 40?
    You can use safer means to raise test levels then using clomid........... Tribulus is a product that will get natural test levels higher.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can use safer means to raise test levels then using clomid........... Tribulus is a product that will get natural test levels higher.
    4-5g ED nice stuff! Also Carnite helps as well

Thread Information