Thread: nolva and LH

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member

nolva and LH

I am on a cycle of test 500 eq 400 dbol 25mg wk1-4, and was beginning to have symptoms of gyno so I started taking nolva @ 20mg ed.

By week 3 my nuts had shriveled up into my stomach... however, after taking the nolva they dropped like I had just hit puberty. I understand that nolva stimulates the lutenizing hormone, but have most of you guys had results like this from nolva?

thx, peace guys

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not it's primary function but does help in stimulating LH levels. Usually during PCT but I have not read any studies showing stimulation during cycle. If you have a concern during cycle you could try tribulus or HCG during cycle. Nolvadex or Tamoxifen 's primary function shown in studies is it's ability to compete for the ER as a weak estrogen itself and act as an estrogen blocker.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    It's not it's primary function but does help in stimulating LH levels. Usually during PCT but I have not read any studies showing stimulation during cycle. If you have a concern during cycle you could try tribulus or HCG during cycle. Nolvadex or Tamoxifen's primary function shown in studies is it's ability to compete for the ER as a weak estrogen itself and act as an estrogen blocker.
    thx bro. I'm not using it primarily for LH reasons... it's just a nice bonus I'm going to order some ldex for aromatization anyways.

Thread Information