hurricanejujitsu is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Swale Says??? Serm Talk

Swale says " Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM’s at the same time."

But other protocals say use Clomid with Nolvadex and some even l-dex... So what is it? Will i be safe with just Nolva at the end?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid brings your nuts back, i will deal with the sides

I was under the impression HCG brings your nuts back.. Clomid is an anti-E rite?
    Anyone else?

damian is offline Associate Member
    do some reaserch man....there are some very informative threads aroud here

I have been; however, alot of the info is in conflict! tHUS THE QUESTION AT HAND?
    that nobody has awnsered yet... Give me some facts, not just "ill deal with the sides" Im sure if your running juice you think your invincible like everyone else on!! lol
    What I want to know is why, is it better to run bolth Clom/Nolva? If it truly is better!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejujitsu
    I have been; however, alot of the info is in conflict! tHUS THE QUESTION AT HAND?
    that nobody has awnsered yet... Give me some facts, not just "ill deal with the sides" Im sure if your running juice you think your invincible like everyone else on!! lol
    What I want to know is why, is it better to run bolth Clom/Nolva? If it truly is better!
    people react differently to drugs, some suffer sides from clomid like vision problems, depression which isnt from the clomid by the way, so if i had a choice to get my nuts back and see tracers or see nothing with no nuts, well i'm going with getting my nuts back, to much hcg will also desensitise your nuts

Question

ok thanks for the info bro, so about the Clom/Nolva thing...
    Should I run bolth at the end or just stay with the Nolva... I have read that Nolva only binds to receptors and dos't stop test-estro conversion... so when nolva is discontinued the estro is still there... So in that case would running clomid or Ldex be indicated as proper PCT? or is Nolva enough like Swale suggests?

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejujitsu
    ok thanks for the info bro, so about the Clom/Nolva thing...
    Should I run bolth at the end or just stay with the Nolva... I have read that Nolva only binds to receptors and dos't stop test-estro conversion... so when nolva is discontinued the estro is still there... So in that case would running clomid or Ldex be indicated as proper PCT? or is Nolva enough like Swale suggests?
    to be totally safe you could run l dex for seven days at .25 mgs ed and nolva 20 mgs ed once clomid is over, but i will always use clomid and nolva

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I was initially going to follow a PCT similar to Swale's but after reading Pheedno's PCT here on AR, I was 100% convinced to use both Nolva/Clomid as well as A-Dex PCT.

Better safe than sorry, and I think Pheedno explains everything pretty well.

So Pheedno's protocal over Swale's.... Same thing J.bigdog told me.
    Thanks Styles$...ps, Love that pic even more now that the gear is kicking in!!! lol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT for cycles 8-16 wks: Day 1-30 .25 L-dex+100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Nolva and clomid are both SERMs....that's where their similarities end.....they have different tissue specificities and are therefore used for different reasons

Thread Information